K9 Pro Workshop In Qld!

huski

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure how to say this, but I need to let you guys know before I meet you all next weekend that I've lost my beautiful 9yr old shepherd to gastric torsion on Saturday :eek: and I'm really struggling to cope at the moment

Indi and I are missing him so much - hopefully this weekend will be just what we need

I'm not sure how to say this, but I need to let you guys know before I meet you all next weekend that I've lost my beautiful 9yr old shepherd to gastric torsion on Saturday :eek: and I'm really struggling to cope at the moment

Indi and I are missing him so much - hopefully this weekend will be just what we need

OMG I am so sorry to hear that :eek: I can't even begin to imagine how you are feeling. So so sorry Henri :eek:

I hope that you feel a bit better by next weekend so you can tell us a bit about him.

I'm not sure how to say this, but I need to let you guys know before I meet you all next weekend that I've lost my beautiful 9yr old shepherd to gastric torsion on Saturday :laugh: and I'm really struggling to cope at the moment

I'm so sorry. Hopefully it'll give you something concentrate on.

Same here Bec! I was just starting to do some work with Ella in preparation for upcoming trials and the bitch comes in season and puts a halt to all real training!

Ugh I am dreading it in that regard!! I am sure Daisy is going to be at 300% evilness, because I basically haven't done anything with her since November apart from a bit of basic agility stuff.

At least we'll provide some entertainment. LOL.

I hope she outshines Quinn on the naughtiness scale. Nothing quite like an adolescent border collie to keep you on your toes.

Mum took to Friday off to drive me down (naughty me, STILL doesn't have a license) and I'm so freakin excited. My family is giving me a lot of crap for being such a dog nerd.

Quinn's soft crate arrived today, its a bit small for her I think but I'm going to bring her big wire crate aswell. She can still lie down comfortably in her soft crate so I'm going to bring it with me and sell it cheap to my sister and buy a bigger one when I get back. pity, its sooo awesome.

Edited by busterlove

Busterlove, I am sure it will be impossible for any dog to outshine Daisy in naughtiness! I took Daisy to obedience tonight and we did a quick demo while I was instructing the first nighters class and OMG ;) next week is going to be interesting! Funny how taking almost three months off can cause a dog to forget all sorts of things they knew before.

I'm a bit scared now :laugh: Steeeeeeeve I hope you can fix my broken dog ;)

ETA: We were only saved by the fact that my class were all newbies and didn't realise how crap my dog was :laugh:

Edited by huski

I'm not sure how to say this, but I need to let you guys know before I meet you all next weekend that I've lost my beautiful 9yr old shepherd to gastric torsion on Saturday :laugh: and I'm really struggling to cope at the moment

Oh how devastating :laugh: So sorry for your loss.

I've been reading - hope you all have a great time at the workshop ..... I have no doubt that you will.

But your news is really sad, gsdog2 and I'm really sorry for your loss. I can imagine your heart wrench and I do hope that your weekend with K9 Pro and everyone else here who is going will be something that helps to dull the pain even if just for that little while. :laugh:

The last couple of days have been the worst - I've trialled Silas as far as Open and we developed such a close bond during that time :laugh:

Indi is missing him so much so I'm thinking next weekend will be a big help for her - she is looking for attention all the time at the moment and if she doesn't get it she will yap at whoever isn't taking notice of her - something I've never seen her do before

Edited by gsdog2

GSDog2 - I am so sorry to hear the loss of your beautiful friend, he will be remembered in all your fun, naughty and nice memories of him. ;) to you

Huski - Daisy is not broken you just need to cut back on the drinks before training so you can remember what your doing ;) :) :D ;) ;)

Seita - Gotta love having boy dogs they'll train all year round. ;)

Busterlove - My adolescent BC is nearly 5 1/5 years old now you have a long way to go yet :):o

Am I looking forward to a week-end away with friends (both skin and furry kind), learning new things, catching up with Steve YOU BETCHA I AM :D :D

Have you heard about Jenny's cooking????? You will all gain a few extra kilos by the end of the week-end camp food is "AMAZING" :laugh::laugh: ;)

Seita - Gotta love having boy dogs they'll train all year round. :laugh:

I have boy dogs too! And they are totally useless at the moment. Tyson hasn't eaten in 5 days cos he wants Ella and Mack flirted with every dog at training last night cos he's worked out that he's a boy!!! :laugh:

And I thought I'd be joing Bec & Daisy in the naughty corner with Mack as he's had very little training, but low and behold I took him out last night and he was a star! Kept offering heel position in front of a class of beginners and had beautiful focs even with 6 puppies trying to play and soccer balls flying around! I don't know what I've done but he's soo clever! LOL

And to GSDog - my heart breaks for you, it's soo sad when you lose them to something unexpected and before their time is up.