Dogs Qld

Dracdog

Dogs Qld have finaly announced the winners of the Photo Comp they ran eairlier this year. The photos are on the website. I personaly don't like the one with the Weimaraner (I think) on the blurred background but congrats to all of them. :(:thumbsup:

The one I sent in didn't make it but there is always next year if they run it again

Ick, the Weimaraner with the terrible misuse of the Photoshop motion blur tool! "I'm actually trotting but let's pretend like I'm racing at a mile a minute". Why is there so much horrendous Photoshopping going on in the world of dogs, I wonder :confused:

I like the dachshunds the best, they're so cute. :laugh:

In general though, all of them sort of look like candid shots, so they weren't judged on expertise with their cameras (nor composition really), so I wonder what the criteria was for judging :( Cute dogs though, congrats to the winners.

Edited by Dju

Ick, the Weimaraner with the terrible misuse of the Photoshop motion blur tool! "I'm actually trotting but let's pretend like I'm racing at a mile a minute". Why is there so much horrendous Photoshopping going on in the world of dogs, I wonder :mad

I like the dachshunds the best, they're so cute. :o

In general though, all of them sort of look like candid shots, so they weren't judged on expertise with their cameras (nor composition really), so I wonder what the criteria was for judging :eek: Cute dogs though, congrats to the winners.

I think that was what they were after candid everyday photos, not posed