Off Leash Dog Parks In Twba

♥Baxter♥

Sorry, can't give any advice on what's in Toowoomba but we have both fenced and unfenced dog off leash areas here ;) Our unfenced ones tend to be ovals and reserves.

Thanks, I realized today that we have been taking our kids to every single offleash dog park as they also have playground equipment in them & one of them, guys play cricket games in them almost every night... :laugh: lol

ETA rarely seen ANY dogs in them too :laugh:

Edited by ♥Baxter♥

Where I live none of the dog parks are fenced, which I thought was the norm untill I came onto this forum and found out that some dog parks are actually fenced in! What a brilliant idea! Now I just have to wait untill the councill catches up and puts some fences up! lol.

Sorry, not much help from me, hope someone else can help you :laugh:

When we lived in Toowoombah (about 6 years ago) our favourite parK was a very large one up near Downlands college - as far as I can remember there are no fencd dog parks in Toowoombah. It never bothered us as our 2 girls had excellent recalls. We often went to the off leash area at Queens Park too but again your dog would need a very reliable recall.

Edited by frufru