Holistic Lamb Rice Kibble From Petline

aj2251

Am I correct about were it is being made hungryhound? You are a rep?

It is the lack of transparency that I have a problem with and people not answering questions about this product. You aren't doing yourselves any favors.

Not sure I would call the product 'exclusive' if it is being sold by different companies under different names.

Hi Jules! I am not a rep, i am a part owner of Hungry Hound, the formula is exclusive to us, no one else is able to reproduce it without our consent if you have questions please bombard me! Im happy to answer, we are wholesalers, so we do not see the consumer to be able to answer questions.

I think people have already bombarded you with questions which you haven't answered.

Here's a hint: we're not interested in the packaging.

So has anyone resolved this yet? Is it a product worth buying or is it just a scam?

Is this the same product you are all talking about?

http://www.pricelesspets.com.au/natural-balance

There's nothing to resolve. The holistic lamb and rice kibble in the OP isn't Natural Balance and it isn't a scam. It's a super premium kibble made in Australia and packed generically so it can be sold at a value price. The ingredients are listed on the pack, like any other food product sold in Australia. It's an excellent product and much fresher than imported kibble.