Tamworth Get Together

Ons

With the Tamworth Dog Show and the Agility Trials at Tamworth this weekend :swear:

I'm hoping that lots of you can come on Saturday night to the Chinese at Kootingal Bowling Club :swear: I best book a table so if you could roughly tell me numbers that would be great. My friend is bringing her 3 children, sometimes the Club puts on a DVD for the kids or there is heaps of room for them to run around inside whilst the adults eat.

i am a short, maybe 5 minute walk from the showground then another 2 minutes to the Bowling Club. The TREC where the agility is on would be about a 20 minute drive up the New England Highway (unless you are good at following directions then I can tell you the back way which would be about 15 minutes :) ) Your dogs are more than welcome to be left in crates or dog trailers at my place whilst we are out, even if they bark I really only have one neighbour it would affect and he will most likely be out anyway.

:swear:

that's great :) I do have a spare crate here or you can bring your own.

they can stay either in the laundry or bathroom if you want them locked completely away from mine or in a crate in the family room with mine on view, we can work it out.

i'll pm you with details :swear: