Shoo Tags

tlc

Hello All,

I work for Shoo!TAG in Australia and I would like to objectively reply to a few comments on this thread.

First of all, Shoo!TAG does work. We did some pretty thorough testing before deciding to distribute it here and NZ. The results were quite amazing.

Shoo!TAG is the only flea and tick treatment on the market that offers a money back guarantee - no other flea/tick treatment does this.

There is nothing on the market (chemical/topical or other) that is 100% effective. We have sold over 9800 packs since October last year and we have had a total of 97 returns during that time. This is a return rate of less than 1%. If it really didn't work we would had substantially more than 1 in 100 come back.

If you speak to most pet shops they will tell you that they often get people coming back complaining that their topical treatment that they just spent alot of money on haven't been effective.

Secondly, Shoo!TAG is about half the price of chemical alternatives. We compared the price of a single flea/tick Shoo!TAG pack to the equivilent Frontline, Advantix & Revolution treatments. In most places we looked Shoo!TAG was between 40-50% cheaper.

There are always people out there that will be sceptical, just like the info in the above link. There are countless articles on the web about the harm that chemical/topical treatments are actually doing to your dogs. Most topical treatments are incesticides. Have you ever noticed a change in the mood of your dog for a period of time after applying a spot on? The reason is that you've just put poison in his/her system.

If anyone wants to do some more reading about the dangers of topical treatments here is a great article The truth about chemical treatments

If anyone reading this thread is sceptical I urge you to try it and see for yourself. It does come with a money back guarantee so if it doesn't work you are entitled to a refund (no hidden clauses, etc). If you are not happy within 30 days for whatever reason just send it back or take it back to the place of purchase and you get your money back. Try doing that with a topical treatment!

Anyway, at the end of the day you need to choose what you think is best and safest for your dog.

Please have a read of the following testimonials Shoo!TAG Testimonialsand before anyone comments that testimonials can be made up, contact some of these people and check for yourself if they are genuine or not. Some of these testimonials are from stores that sell them and some are from customers that have used it and love it. They are all 100% genuine but believe what you will.

If anyone wants some more specific info or has any questions please reply on this thread and I'll get back to you.

Cheerio,

Shoo!TAG Australia

the product statement I got from shoo tag itself said that the refund was on only one of the shoo tags your purchased not all. So if you buy 5 of them and they all fail you end up out of pocket still?

If you speak to most pet shops they will tell you that they often get people coming back complaining that their topical treatment that they just spent alot of money on haven't been effective.

I work for a large store and I do not have this problem. If they do complain about the product they usually have used it incorrectly or are using the wrong product for their situation. Your own website also quotes :

The tags have been on for 3 days, why am I still seeing live pests on my pets?

First off, our product does not kill the pests - the frequencies embedded in the tag slow them down and confuse them, making them leave the area of your pet's energy field. Did you see any fleas or ticks at all before the tags? Has the number been reduced? If you used poisons, the pests bit and died, so you might not have seen them much before. Remember that the frequencies will slow down the fleas so you may see some now where you didn't before. Also, has your pet's energy field been reduced or compromised recently from poisons, steroid medications, vaccines or surgery? Is your pet aging? Weaker energy fields of pets who are reaching the end of their life cycle may not be good candidates for our product. Do you have metal tags attached that rub together and create a frequency that negates the frequency of our tag? Try taking the metal tags off your pet collar and see if that makes a difference.

Are Shoo!TAGâ„¢ products 100% effective?

Because Shoo!TAGâ„¢ products contain no harmful or toxic chemicals it is not appropriate to expect 100% efficacy, especially if living in areas with bad flea infestations and no other pest management systems are being used. Shoo!TAGâ„¢ products are not magic. If chemical spot-on drops are not working for your pet, you cannot expect 100% efficacy from Shoo!TAGâ„¢ products.

So in your own words, if people complain the spot ons are not working then a shoo tag will not either. They also will not work on animals with reduced energy fields - so how do we fix those and where is the scientific studies on these 'fields'

First of all, Shoo!TAG does work. We did some pretty thorough testing before deciding to distribute it here and NZ. The results were quite amazing

link to the studies and results please?

Has the product been safety tested for humans? If it is altering magnetic fields, I would think so?

Even if it's been tested and proven as not harmful, they're not going to work anyway. Magnetic therapy [*pulls on flame suit*] simply does not work. The science behind it is wrong and the only real effect it has is one you can also get from a sugar pill- a placebo effect.

Personally, I wouldn't be wasting my money on magical, mystical tags that repel fleas just with the power of magnets.

Products like this are little different from the ultrasonic pest devices and other things of that nature: cheap enough that people decide to give them a shot but not worth the hassle of trying to get a refund for when they don't work (which they won't :cry: ).

Save yourself the $38 a tag and using it to buy your dog a nice hat. Chances are, it'll be just as effective at keeping fleas and ticks off.

Edited to add..

Just read this: http://www.tetherdcow.com/?p=7497

Turns out that rather than buying your dog a hat with that $38, maybe you should just apply for a credit card for him- then he'll be able to buy his own hats (as well as being able to repel fleas in three dimensions or whatever was claimed).

Edited by Hardy's Angel

Has the product been safety tested for humans? If it is altering magnetic fields, I would think so?

Even if it's been tested and proven as not harmful, they're not going to work anyway. Magnetic therapy [*pulls on flame suit*] simply does not work. The science behind it is wrong and the only real effect it has is one you can also get from a sugar pill- a placebo effect.

Personally, I wouldn't be wasting my money on magical, mystical tags that repel fleas just with the power of magnets.

Products like this are little different from the ultrasonic pest devices and other things of that nature: cheap enough that people decide to give them a shot but not worth the hassle of trying to get a refund for when they don't work (which they won't :p ).

Save yourself the $38 a tag and using it to buy your dog a nice hat. Chances are, it'll be just as effective at keeping fleas and ticks off.

Edited to add..

Just read this: http://www.tetherdcow.com/?p=7497

Turns out that rather than buying your dog a hat with that $38, maybe you should just apply for a credit card for him- then he'll be able to buy his own hats (as well as being able to repel fleas in three dimensions or whatever was claimed).

Sorry, I think you're talking about a different science here. Magnetic therapy has nothing to do with Shoo!TAG. Shoo!TAG works on 'Electromagnetic Frequencies' something completely different.

It is not magical or mystical. The technology of SHoo!TAG is based on Bio Physics.

Sorry, I think you're talking about a different science here. Magnetic therapy has nothing to do with Shoo!TAG. Shoo!TAG works on 'Electromagnetic Frequencies' something completely different.

It is not magical or mystical. The technology of SHoo!TAG is based on Bio Physics.

Ah, wonderful. In that case, you'll be able to provide a link to some independent scientific testing of your product then? Or even just a proper explanation of how they work? (Your site's great and all, just.. doesn't actually provide any real information)

As an aside, if they can repel the mosquitos that are killing thousands of a people a year in India with malaria, I'm sure the WHO would love to have some to distribute, perhaps shoot them an email and let them know. :p