Doggy Day At The Beach

Dory the Doted One

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if we can make it.. would like to , just have to see how it goes .

But . i was wondering if DOL has t shirts so we can recognise each other .. if not maybe its time to organize it :rofl: maybe even use some t shirts for fundrasing PACERS ? ( not sure it that is right , still a neewbie here ? )

anyway just a thought

Hi KHM

Do I have the tank water instant diet for you.

Nothing like a good dose of giardia to make the weight fall off.

At least I think it was the tank water...

Or possibly scarfing something besides possum poo at agility :rofl:

Well that would help Pele lose a lot of weight but I doubt KHM would scarf up possum poo or anything else left lying around on the ground at the dog club. At the beach - Frosty likes dead fish - to roll in mostly and strange stinky dead sea creatures at the beach. Some beach fishermen were extremely happy to have a sand worm she found in a bit of washed up sponge and rolled in... And sometimes there are left over fish and chip wrappers on the beach. Hard to get her to trade those in for roast chicken or lamb.

I have to work pretty hard to keep her attention sometimes.

I have seen a bloke chucking off cuts including bones around the dog club park. I screamed and yelled at him to stop. I have a photo of his car and licence plate. He's often there on Tuesday mornings and sometimes other times. He's got two staffy on stilts type dogs which are perfectly well behaved if a little scary to look at. Haven't seen him do it recently but it's a risk.

My dog can't eat bones because she makes splinters out of them and they come back to haunt us at both ends. Really really bad. Maybe that's what Pele found. I also found (or Frosty did) a lot of left over dog treats around the park the same week that Pele got sick.