Caboolture Show

TeamSnag

TO MY KNOWLEDGE........

Camping is not permitted on the Grounds due to Council Regulations which include a flood way which is on the road into the Grounds.

Because the road MAY flood in very heavy rain, the access road may be covered by water and is the only road in or out of the grounds.

HOWEVER, Durack also has a NO CAMPING policy....

If " YOU CHOOSE" to "STAY OVERNIGHT "with your equipment on the grounds for the next show, you are more than welcome, there are toilets and showers available.

The club should not have advertise "CAMPING AVAILABLE"and "CAMPING PASS" as a feature for the show, this was done with out my knowledge or permission, that is why it was retracted.

Cheers

Hogz

Ex- President

Caboolture Kennel Club

Edited by HOGWARTZBOXERS

Hogwartz, what is the website for Caboolture Kennel Club? I tried the one in the August dog world www.caboolturekennelclub.com and it didn't work.

I was going to camp too and it is too far to drive from where I am in Brisbane both days.

Unfortunately there has been a hiccup with the website and it is NOT up and running yet. The Caboolture Kennel Club do apologise to anyone for this inconvenience and we hope to have it rectified soon.

:rofl:

Hogwartz, what is the website for Caboolture Kennel Club? I tried the one in the August dog world www.caboolturekennelclub.com and it didn't work.

I was going to camp too and it is too far to drive from where I am in Brisbane both days.

Unfortunately there has been a hiccup with the website and it is NOT up and running yet. The Caboolture Kennel Club do apologise to anyone for this inconvenience and we hope to have it rectified soon.

:rofl:

Thanks for that.

Does anyone know where we can camp for the caboolture show? PM me if you like ;)

I really wanted to do the Sunshine coast one on the friday and the two at Caboolture on sat and sun, but it's two hours from my place. Bit far to be driving back and forwards.

:thanks:

Thanks for that.

Does anyone know where we can camp for the caboolture show? PM me if you like :laugh:

I really wanted to do the Sunshine coast one on the friday and the two at Caboolture on sat and sun, but it's two hours from my place. Bit far to be driving back and forwards.

As stated above you are allowed too If " YOU CHOOSE" to "STAY OVERNIGHT "with your equipment on the grounds for the next show, you are more than welcome, there are toilets and showers available.

This was a club decision after advice from the Caboolture Council.

Jason Attridge

A/ President

Caboolture Kennel Club