How Dedicated Are You?

huski

I used to train regardless of the weather - rain, hail or shine I would always be at the club for training. There was only 2 or 3 of us who would turn up if it was raining (& I mean POURING! :) ), my friend & I were 2 that always did, after all we used to trial over the border in NSW & if you drove all the way to Grafton or Coffs Harbour for a trial you sure as hell weren't going to withdraw because of a little bit of rain :eek: . Our chief instructor at the club used to be like an army seargant (sorry Lawrie :) ) & had us running up & down the paddock in the pouring rain dropping our dogs in the biggest puddles he could find :D .

Now I'm an old woman :) , I wouldn't train in the rain, I'm too precious now.

I trialled my GSD bitch when i was almost 7 months pregnant with the boys, being twins, at 7 months I was huge (bigger than a single baby at full term), I did a whole novice work out including (back then) fast pace in the heeling pattern both on & off lead, the judge was going to give me a trophy just for getting through my turn in the ring :( , I got a qualie & her novice title :confused: .

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic