More Show Dogs Stolen.!

Elenbah

where were the dogs taken from? the owners house? backyard? always makes me worry when i hear things like this.

They were taken from the owners home....that is all I know.

Whether they were inside or out, one would hope our dogs would be safe if they are contained within our own properties....It now leaves me worried every time I walk out my front door,... do I take all my dogs with me evey time I go out just so they are safe from these people?

yes it is a bit of a worry thats why i asked what the story was. whereever i move to, i always hide my dogs actually and don't let on to the neighbors about them really. when they do discover them by my dogs ofcourse barking, one day they did, they asked what breed and i said oh just cross breeds. they go they are really attractive dogs, i thought damn it i got caught out, so i happened to be moving so then started fresh somewhere else. we tell all our puppy buyers don't leave your dogs out inthe backyard unattended, better to leave in the house our breed, they aren't a yappy breed so dn't alert too many people their presence. we had one couple tell us that their Cav got stolen out of the backyard a few years ago, actually recovered the dog, then he was taken again. now they want a dog smaller, a chi to have inside. but really if people want your dogs they can easily break windows and get in, although it helps when you have a whopping big dog roaming the house that doesn't like strangers lurking about. also nosey neighbors that are home all day does help too.