Wooden Iata Approved (?) Travel Crate

lanabanana

I have a wooden crate sitting in my laundry if anyone is interested. May be good for someone who rescues and needs extras????

I used it to ship over my old girl last year, and as she is no longer with us the crate will not be used again (too small for the big dog - plus he has his own large one - and far too big for the wee dog - and she can fit in the large one with the big boy LOL). It has been used to crate the wee girl for a week but other than that it is just sitting there looking sad and unloved.

I will pop measurements (and maybe pictures) in here tomorrow but it was used to ship a lab/staffy x at 14 kgs (underweight at the time after being left for 3 months but we wont go into that) and would probably fit a dog up to about 22 kgs or somewhere round there depending on height etc. There was plenty of room (excess) for our girl when she was in it.

The whole thing is wooden, with holes on the long sides and half double layer mesh on the back wall and a double mesh door.

I understand it should be IATA approved, seeing as it should have been to ship the dog, but there is nothing on it to say it is.

I can also supply the plastic water container with holes in to attach to the mesh if wanted.

If you are interested let me know otherwise it may end up in the council collection and that feels like a waste.

EDIT: I thought rather than being lazy I would just go measure it now....height is 68 cms, width is 56cms and length is 90cms

Edited by lanabanana