Golden Wattle Show. 12/09/2010

Bilbo Baggins

Thanks BB

cya there :o

is FBC going? FBC Jr's favourite 15 1/2 year old Cavalier is looking for a handler for Veteran Sweepstakes!

Uuuummmm let me think about that

YES :)

Hey does that make her FBCJ ???? ;) :p

Im sure she will be more than glad to handle Miss Will

Thanks BB

cya there :o

is FBC going? FBC Jr's favourite 15 1/2 year old Cavalier is looking for a handler for Veteran Sweepstakes!

Uuuummmm let me think about that

YES :)

Hey does that make her FBCJ ???? :) :p

Im sure she will be more than glad to handle Miss Will

I have Bridgid in Baby sweeps at the same time, and was thinking now who do I get to take the old girl in? ;)

I have Bridgid in Baby sweeps at the same time, and was thinking now who do I get to take the old girl in? :)

Now thats no way to describe your mother. ;) :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::( ;)

BB

:(

Well the old girl could take the old girl in ;) But Will loves her junior handler so much more!

She was quiteexcited bout it to :D its been a while

I have Bridgid in Baby sweeps at the same time, and was thinking now who do I get to take the old girl in? :rofl:

Now thats no way to describe your mother. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ;) :mad

BB

;)

Well the old girl could take the old girl in ;) But Will loves her junior handler so much more!

She was quiteexcited bout it to :rofl: its been a while

Aaaaww that's good. Wil does love her friends. ;)

Hope everyone had a good day.

Car blewup on the way so had to towed home. Many $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A fellow cav exhibitor passed and came back and took BBJ, maybe she will be sorry as our girl beat her girl for bitch challenge. :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It was really fantastic that this occurred as they had passed and rang to check and came back. :):cry: :cry: :laugh::)

Another dally person also stopped to check that I was okay. :):rofl: :rofl: :rofl: to fellow exhibitors.

Thank dog that there are still nice helpful ppl out there!

Congrats on ur results... commisserations on ur car :(

Hope everyone had a good day.

Car blewup on the way so had to towed home. Many $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A fellow cav exhibitor passed and came back and took BBJ, maybe she will be sorry as our girl beat her girl for bitch challenge. :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It was really fantastic that this occurred as they had passed and rang to check and came back. :):cry: :cry: :laugh::)

Another dally person also stopped to check that I was okay. :):rofl: :rofl: :rofl: to fellow exhibitors.