Learn How To "train Your Dog In Drive" From A World Champion

Proundly supported by "Advance Pet Nutrition", Mia Skogster (Finland) is the 2010 FMBB World Champion and is conducting an obedience seminar on"TRAINING IN DRIVE".

The seminar will be held in Brisbane in Feb 2011 at Metro Dogsport Club inc. http://www.metrodogsport.com

This will be her only seminar in Australia and if you are a serious obedience competitor then you can't afford to miss this.

Saying that, the seminar will also cover raising a puppy for competition through to the polished performance and how to keep your dog up there and recovery techniques after competitions.

This IS NOT an IPO seminar, it is obedience only and is open to all dog obedience enthusiasts from ALL DOG TRAINING BACKGROUNDS.

If you want to learn from a WORLD CHAMPION then please go to the following link

http://www.metrodogsport.com/metro_2010_005.htm

Unfortunately, all the dog spots have been taken but spectator spots are still available.

**Nb. There will be a closing date around the end of Jan 2011 so don't waste any time securing your position**

As soon as it is confirmed I will let you know.

Sample bags, T-shirts, guest speaker, morning and afternoon tea provided, Seminar dinner sat night, don't miss this amazing event.

Edited by Yesmaam

• 2 weeks later...
Mia Skogster (Finland) is the 2010 FMBB World Champion and is conducting an obedience seminar on

"TRAINING IN DRIVE".

The seminar will be held in Brisbane in Feb 2011.

This will be her only seminar in Australia and if you are a serious obedience competitor then you can't afford to miss this.

Saying that the seminar will also cover raising a puppy for competition through to the polished performance and how to keep your dog up there and recovery techniques after competitions.

This IS NOT an IPO seminar, it is obedience only and is open to all dog obedience enthusiasts from ALL DOG TRAINING BACKGROUNDS.

Unfortunately all the dog spots have been taken but spectator spots are still available.

For those of you who receive the DOGS QLD mag, please refer to the ad on p13.

Another ad will be published in the Nov issue.

Yesmaam, how much are the tickets for the two days? Am very interested in attending.

Hi Huski,

If you follow the links in my post you will find the price. While you're there check out the Utube clip of Mia competing.... She is a true genius :-)

I think its $200 for the two days without a dog + $30 if you want to attend the dinner on the sat night.

Cheers

Edited by Yesmaam

Thanks everyone! After posting I found the info through the Metro site anyway :cry::worship:

gsdog2, are you going?? Will be great to finally meet you :cry:

Yesmaam I've seen Mia's youtube clip - isn't she brilliant! ;)

I'll be there.......obviously :(

when do we have to register by?

The 'Application to Register' form says:-

Seminar attendance is unlimited however; handler & dog teams working with Mia at the

seminar are limited to10 per day. To make application please fill out the attached form.

But that might not be the case, Yesmaam :laugh:

when do we have to register by?

The 'Application to Register' form says:-

Seminar attendance is unlimited however; handler & dog teams working with Mia at the

seminar are limited to10 per day. To make application please fill out the attached form.

But that might not be the case, Yesmaam :laugh:

Re: not the case etc... It was only a thought so don't look too far into it..... I would still get in sooner rather than later to save any disappointment if anything were to possibly change. Things happen for various reasons but as it stands right now spectator spots are unlimited.

Edited by Yesmaam

Re: not the case etc... It was only a thought so don't look too far into it..... I would still get in sooner rather than later to save any disappointment if anything were to possibly change. Things happen for various reasons but as it stands right now spectator spots are unlimited.

Thanks for that - I was hoping to have a bit of time to think about it (it seems February's a busy month next year), but maybe I shouldn't 'think about it' for too long :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to go to this - shame (for us Melbournians) that she is not coming to Melbourne. I may not be able to make it up to Queensland in February. Her training style sounds a bit like Uta Bindel's training style - predominantly drive training; not against e-collar training if it proves necessary and good for the dog/situation; some work clarified/enhanced with the use of the clicker. Uta (Germany) was also very good at making her sometimes stilted English made well understood, simply through the use of her body language, demonstration and expressions.

I really enjoyed Uta's seminar/workshop and if Mia is as similar as she sounds, I'd say that people who can get to Queensland in February to attend it, will enjoy hers as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Advancelogo300dpi-1.jpg?t=1288668391

Proundly supported by "Advance Pet Nutrition", Mia Skogster (Finland) is the 2010 FMBB World Champion and is conducting an obedience seminar on"TRAINING IN DRIVE".

The seminar will be held in Brisbane in Feb 2011 at Metro Dogsport Club inc. http://www.metrodogsport.com

Saying that, the seminar will also cover raising a puppy for competition through to the polished performance and how to keep your dog up there and recovery techniques after competitions.

Unfortunately, all the dog spots have been taken but spectator spots are still available.

**Nb. There will be a closing date around the end of Jan 2011 so don't waste any time securing your position**

As soon as it is confirmed I will let you know.

Sample bags, T-shirts, guest speaker, morning and afternoon tea provided, Seminar dinner sat night, don't miss this amazing event.

Edited by Yesmaam

The seminar will be held in Brisbane in Feb 2011 ... This will be her only seminar in Australia

:D

MelBOURNE stomp stomp stomp

:(

Ummmmmm, ya think she reads here? lol

• 3 weeks later...