Eoi: Dog Barriers For Cars

Heidii

Hi Everyone!

I know someone who is an expert in working with steel and I'm getting him to put dog barriers in my car with 2 lockable doors and a divider. Just wondering if there are other people out there needing barriers done? He can make them to suit your car, whatever you need he can do!

He is located in Taylors Lakes VIC

Edited by Heidii

For the last couple of days I've been looking on eBay and Petitude at the pet barriers. Example Linky

Is this the sort of thing he'd be making? I don't need anything fancy like dividers and lockable doors etc, just something to keep the dogs off the front seat and in the back. I want something that will work with either the back seat in the normal upright position and also for when it's folded down into the station wagon position. Don't know if that sort of thing is possible. And what about price?

For the last couple of days I've been looking on eBay and Petitude at the pet barriers. Example Linky

Is this the sort of thing he'd be making? I don't need anything fancy like dividers and lockable doors etc, just something to keep the dogs off the front seat and in the back. I want something that will work with either the back seat in the normal upright position and also for when it's folded down into the station wagon position. Don't know if that sort of thing is possible. And what about price?

Gday 'Iggy mum'

Yes he can make dividers for the back where the seats can either be up or down, but I know the quality would be alot better than the ebay one, plus it would be custom made to your car for a snug fit! What kind of car is it? and I can get you a price :laugh:

Gday 'Iggy mum'

Yes he can make dividers for the back where the seats can either be up or down, but I know the quality would be alot better than the ebay one, plus it would be custom made to your car for a snug fit! What kind of car is it? and I can get you a price :laugh:

Mazda 2 and price/quote - yes please!

Edited by iggy mum