Dutchie X At Pp

Nekhbet

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the petlink ad is still there - BREEDER removed as I don't want to name the DOL member :)

Just born on 3rd July, have boys and girls. Most look like pure Dutch shepherds. Dutchies are working line dogs, high drive dogs who love to work. They can be great pets but need the right home.Both parents on view, both from working lines. Both are great dogs. These pups are being raised indoors with kids and cats. Will be great guard dogs too.

Email for further details. Pups can be reserved in a few wks and can go in 7wks time.

From $600

No time wasters thanks.

Ad was placed on 5th July so pups were to be available before 8 weeks of age :o

Edited by casowner

Yes the letters are regarding the fact pups from working backgrounds are being sold without future consideration.

I'd hope there'd be recommendations about the criteria for homing these puppies.

I'd like to see them make it to suitable homes and thrive. As any puppies of any breed do, when suitably matched.

As I said before, if these puppies should finish up being PTS as a result of intervention, it'd be a bloody disgrace.

Someone (sorry, can't remember who) has referred to their mixed-breed status as 'mutts'. Technically, yes, but from a humane perspective, just little puppies (who didn't generate themselves) that need suitable homes (as any dogs of any breed do).

the petlink ad is still there - BREEDER removed as I don't want to name the DOL member :o

Just born on 3rd July, have boys and girls. Most look like pure Dutch shepherds. Dutchies are working line dogs, high drive dogs who love to work. They can be great pets but need the right home.Both parents on view, both from working lines. Both are great dogs. These pups are being raised indoors with kids and cats. Will be great guard dogs too.

Email for further details. Pups can be reserved in a few wks and can go in 7wks time.

From $600

No time wasters thanks.

FROM $600?

FFS I HATE THAT.

WHY do people need to charge extra for colours and sex and particular markings.

It doesnt cost the breeder any extra money to raise certain colours so wtf is the deal with that.

I would suggest cutting and pasting the info from the petlink ad seems to say it all really - about being working lines, good guard dogs and needing the right homes.

I will be forwarding the full ad to PP so they can cross reference the details to see if that is where they came from so if there is future fallout then they have background info

Edited by casowner

PP has offers of support from professional working dog people if they chose to take the right path with the pups. THe point is to persuade them to do the right thing.

ETA I have the original Advert saying they are ready to go on the 14th August, same price

Edited by Nekhbet

the petlink ad is still there - BREEDER removed as I don't want to name the DOL member :o

From $600

No time wasters thanks.

FROM $600?

FFS I HATE THAT.

WHY do people need to charge extra for colours and sex and particular markings.

It doesnt cost the breeder any extra money to raise certain colours so wtf is the deal with that.

Cos "the breeder" is in it for money only!!!!! Of course her automatic reaction is to deny it hey

IF the breeder of these pups is ANKC registered and IF posters can identify breaches of the ANKC Rules and Regulations then my advice is to cough up the cash, make a formal complaint and have the matter dealt with that way.

All these posts are just peeing into the wind - there are no consquences for the breeder flowing from any of them.

The lady at PP in Dandenong told me that the breeder of the pups shepherdX Dutchie came in with 7 puppies but they could only take 3 pups in dandenong and then told her to go somewhere else and she did so to Fountain Gate PP. The pens are tiny and they are in Glass windows which sucks as soon as they jump around they bump into the walls which is damaging for their hips in my opinion at such a young age.

The problem is that they will not take the puppies away from sale because they know people with money to spend will buy them. hence they make a profit from them.

This is a good one:

Posted by Rubichi (Baxter, Vic. (near frankston)) on 4-Aug-10 06:15 PM AEST

To reply to this advertisement email [email protected]

I have two dogs needing new homes.

Zeus is a 3yr old shepherd from working lines, fully imported. Has full papers and is a proven breeder. Has obedience training and toilet training. Good with kids, though i'd like to see him go to a house that will either use him for guarding the property with no small animals or to a farm.

Lana is meant to be a Dutch shepherd though she doesn't look the part, her mum is a full dutch but i dont' think her dad was a mal. She's just over a yr old and very laid back and sooky. She will bark at noise and strangers but doesn't have back up to it. She'd suit an active family with no other animals.

Make me an offer on either or both, need to rehome asap. Please note both these dogs have VERY high prey drive, if you can't control them it can turn into aggression.

Also have pups from them, they're not 5wks old yet, will be ready to go after 14th aug. Pups are $500 each, most are brindle.

Email for pics, no time wasters. Only email if you are trully intrested.

This is a good one:

Posted by Rubichi (Baxter, Vic. (near frankston)) on 4-Aug-10 06:15 PM AEST

To reply to this advertisement email [email protected]

I have two dogs needing new homes.

Zeus is a 3yr old shepherd from working lines, fully imported. Has full papers and is a proven breeder. Has obedience training and toilet training. Good with kids, though i'd like to see him go to a house that will either use him for guarding the property with no small animals or to a farm.

Lana is meant to be a Dutch shepherd though she doesn't look the part, her mum is a full dutch but i dont' think her dad was a mal. She's just over a yr old and very laid back and sooky. She will bark at noise and strangers but doesn't have back up to it. She'd suit an active family with no other animals.

Make me an offer on either or both, need to rehome asap. Please note both these dogs have VERY high prey drive, if you can't control them it can turn into aggression.

Also have pups from them, they're not 5wks old yet, will be ready to go after 14th aug. Pups are $500 each, most are brindle.

Email for pics, no time wasters. Only email if you are trully intrested.

:o:)