Not For Those Who Don't Like Spiders!

lappiemum

One word for that .................. MORTEIN :p

NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!

There's no mortein in this house :p Haven't used any in 20 years, and you know what? Never had a problem :laugh:

I actually DO have mortein in the house, but it is from about 20 years ago too. Just used on very rare occasions and when I can't get those large slow flies out of the house.

Spiders just do what they like here - :love: .

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! runs screaming from the room :love:

Im right behind you, only paused long enough to look a little closer at the close up, that is amazing

Great shots, you are very brave!!

Great shots. :)

A Huntsman? Or a Wolf Spider? If it's a Wolfy, watch out. They get caught and take way over the park to the bush beyond my place.

No idea :laugh: he's still in the same spot he was this morning - he'll probably move tonight. He's pretty chilled lol

One word for that .................. MORTEIN :)

NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!

There's no mortein in this house :( Haven't used any in 20 years, and you know what? Never had a problem :shhh:

I actually DO have mortein in the house, but it is from about 20 years ago too. Just used on very rare occasions and when I can't get those large slow flies out of the house.

Spiders just do what they like here - :eek: .

Please be very very careful if you use Mortein or any other spray with pets around - I lost a precious young Siamese after she ate flies killed with Mortein. :)

Great shots. :eek:

A Huntsman? Or a Wolf Spider? If it's a Wolfy, watch out. They get caught and take way over the park to the bush beyond my place.

No idea :) he's still in the same spot he was this morning - he'll probably move tonight. He's pretty chilled lol

He's a huntsman.

Lovely photos lappiemum!