Ooops

Kirty

Some of you might remember that my friend was trying to rehome her young Lab a few months ago. I am pleased to say that she finally stepped up to the plate and decided to keep Gemma and has been doing really well with her. Anyway, we went to the park the other day and my friend decided to let Gemma off the lead for the first time. She just followed my dog everywhere at first - but then she found THE PUDDLE. Now, by puddle I mean a 1 foot deep 2 foot wide hole full of muddy water... Gemma suddenly discovered her water-loving heritage and had a BALL playing in the muddle, rolling around in it and putting her head as far under the water as possible. The result?

Oh that's not too bad...

DSC01590.jpg

Hmmm maybe it is...

DSC01589.jpg

DSC01591.jpg

DSC01596.jpg

:thumbsup::rofl::eek::(

I am so pleased that your friend has decided to step up to the plate and do the right thing by Gemma. :( She looks like she had a lot of fun in the puddle and is looking very pleased with herself, wearing the mud like a badge of honour :o Her coat seems to be too long for a Lab though, she looks more like a Lab x GR ;)

We are going to take her to the river soon - she'll love that! I am very proud of my friend for keeping her, and not just keeping her, but making an effort with her. :love:

Labsrule, Gemma is from a dodgy pet shop so she may be a cross. Her coat is not long though, she just looks 'fluffy' because she had been rolling around in the bark and shaking. She has these gorgeous waves all down her back. :p