Follow-up On My Last Thread :)

Guest Kate_Summer

Guest Kate_Summer

Ok, hubby & I have talked together, we are so far inclined on a few breeds, but hubby has I think fallen in love with the WS - I would need more infos about them, I'm not sure if Troy will open a thread for the WS in Breed 101, but even if he does, ETA*in the mean time*I would love as much info you could give me in this thread.

Please keep in mind we are talking about 6+ years down the track, so I have plenty of time to learn about the breed, meet any if possible, etc within those years, also give us plenty of time to see if the WS would be right for us or not.

Thanks.

**PS - I'm only wanting to hear from Breeders/owners/exhibitors of the WS**.

Edited by Kate_Summer

Guest Kate_Summer
Do you want a registered WSS? or a white gsd?

If you want a WSS, i am not sure when there will be a litter on the ground but LMWS is the person to talk to, or Fanuilos

From my understanding they are both the same but ANCK is refusing to register the Aussie one, and only register the WSS imported line that are bred here?

I will want a good bloodline, so guessing I will need to have it registered? Even though we are wanting it as a pet.

Who knows in 6+ years they might all be registered :dancingelephant:

If you want a WSS, i am not sure when there will be a litter on the ground but LMWS is the person to talk to, or Fanuilos

From my understanding they are both the same but ANCK is refusing to register the Aussie one, and only register the WSS imported line that are bred here?

I will want a good bloodline, so guessing I will need to have it registered? Even though we are wanting it as a pet.

Then LMWS and Fanuilos are the people to talk too

LMWS and Fan have Inga and Thor who are imports

I am sure they will have had a litter or 2 within the next 6 years.

Good luck with your search

Guest Kate_Summer

Then LMWS and Fanuilos are the people to talk too

LMWS and Fan have Inga and Thor who are imports

I am sure they will have had a litter or 2 within the next 6 years.

Good luck with your search

Guest Kate_Summer
In the meantime, White Shepherd rescue are desperately looking for foste carers

Thanks but its not an option for us at the moment.

we certainly are, we have 2 rippers but because our dogs come in waves people go elsewhere. We had nothing, then 3. One was adopted quickly, one was adopted yesterday and our awsome DOL Enigma carer has still got one in FC.

Had 2 people waiting to FC for a week or so, then that went to another all breed rescue to get something quickly and we cant do that. Its a good thing for the dogs though, you dont want too many rescues in your chosen breed!

we certainly are, we have 2 rippers but because our dogs come in waves people go elsewhere. We had nothing, then 3. One was adopted quickly, one was adopted yesterday and our awsome DOL Enigma carer has still got one in FC.

Had 2 people waiting to FC for a week or so, then that went to another all breed rescue to get something quickly and we cant do that. Its a good thing for the dogs though, you dont want too many rescues in your chosen breed!

Wholeheartedly agree. If we have no dogs in foster care, and 10 people wait, that is good news to me :o