The Rock Show

Joan of Arc

I know the date is usually around middle of Oct but Morsha told me it didnt make this months journal and had been posted here - but damned if I can find it.

I said that Lockhart was posted and not sure what will happen with The rock weather it will be posted,the Rock is going ahead on the 17th of Oct Lorraine Myers is the Sec.

I know the date is usually around middle of Oct but Morsha told me it didnt make this months journal and had been posted here - but damned if I can find it.

I said that Lockhart was posted and not sure what will happen with The rock weather it will be posted,the Rock is going ahead on the 17th of Oct Lorraine Myers is the Sec.

Apologies for the confusion Morscha, the brain is sooooo wet its fogged up. Have emailed Lorraine.

Edited by mercedes

I have received an email from Lorraine Myers the show secretary with a copy of the show notice attached. It tells me that the notice was in August's gazette but I am damned if I can find it. Anyway here are the details and I hope Lorraine doesnt mind if we post them.

The Rock Show Soceity

Saturday 16 October 2010

Mrs S Sutherland (Vic) Toy, Gundogs, Working Dogs, Utility

Non SPorting, General Specials

Mrs S Baillie (Vic) Hounds

J Hockey (NSW) Terriers

Entries to Mrs L Myers, 'Kentroy', 9 Camp St Ganmain 2702

Judging commences at 9:30 am

Entry fees $8:50

Cat $3:50

Exhibitors entry by pass

I have received an email from Lorraine Myers the show secretary with a copy of the show notice attached. It tells me that the notice was in August's gazette but I am damned if I can find it. Anyway here are the details and I hope Lorraine doesnt mind if we post them.

The Rock Show Soceity

Saturday 16 October 2010

J Hockey (NSW) Terriers

Exhibitors entry by pass

Thanks for that you sluth dog ,see the brain must be drainning LOL.

The Rock Show Soceity

Saturday 16 October 2010

J Hockey (NSW) Terriers

Exhibitors entry by pass

HHmmmm!! Perhaps you mean sleuth :(:o Unless I am becoming a new designer breed. ;)

It's not...what is there only, is the name of the show and a phone number on the date in the index...that's it....it must be available on the online version? For some reason we can't access it and I asked mercedes to email me the copy (THANKS!) Not sure what's up with that as we have a membership to dogs NSW to GET the Gazette!

The Rock Show Soceity

Saturday 16 October 2010

J Hockey (NSW) Terriers

Exhibitors entry by pass

HHmmmm!! Perhaps you mean sleuth :):laugh: Unless I am becoming a new designer breed. :laugh:

See now I have water on the brain.LOL No sorry foggy brain.

Edited by morsha_68