Victorian And Melbourne Weather, Saturday

PossumCorner

Sounds severe for Saturday. Heaviest rain for 22 years expected. Coming from Queensland as well as the usual direction from Adelaide. Severe property flooding expected over much of Victoria. Must be serious worried about roads and bridges as they've held a little press conference about it to warn people. I hope Seymour is spared the worst of it for the Show, but it isn't looking good.

Sounds severe for Saturday. Heaviest rain for 22 years expected. Coming from Queensland as well as the usual direction from Adelaide. Severe property flooding expected over much of Victoria. Must be serious worried about roads and bridges as they've held a little press conference about it to warn people. I hope Seymour is spared the worst of it for the Show, but it isn't looking good.

You have got to be kidding! I am so over the weather up here - I am in Kilmore. My place is under 3 inches of water and has been like this since June - looks like a swamp (green and slimy) and frogs everywhere. Cannot use any areas for dogs and they are living on the decking areas. We are moving very soon and I am relieved. I cannot believe the weather and certainly no water shortage in Kilmore.

Weather at Bairnsdale was good. No rain during the show, a bit muggy but the wind did really get strong at the end of the day. A few gazeebo's went flying while General Specials was happening. It was starting to rain while I was leaving so not sure how much rain they ended up getting, I'll find out in the morning!

Weather at Bairnsdale was good. No rain during the show, a bit muggy but the wind did really get strong at the end of the day. A few gazeebo's went flying while General Specials was happening. It was starting to rain while I was leaving so not sure how much rain they ended up getting, I'll find out in the morning!

After a mad rush to get the gazebo down and everything unpacked, get back to the Cabin (just outside the grounds) and we have not rain no wind and the sun is coming back out.

Has just started to rain lightly now and there was a little bit of wind about 1/2 hour ago but since that huge wind storm during specials the weather has been pretty much the same as what it was in the morning.