RUBIG - Border

Baby - JRT

Minor - JRT :D Gwen picked up another 10pt BOB today too :o

Puppy - Airedale

Junior - Soft Coated

Inter - BIG

Aus Bred - ?

Open - ?

Also had good fun in the Veterans, my girl Pippa won the 7 & under 10yrs class :(

Group 3

BIG - Flat Coat

RUBIG - Cocker

Baby - Cocker - went Baby in Show

Even with the Mitchell flooded they will get over...the highway bridge over the river is quite high.....boats clear under it easy even with rods in the overhead rod holders....

EF - am glad. Actually I would be more worried about the Avon river at Stratford. I was in a wedding once there, in weather just like this. River rose very very fast and cut the Highway just as the reception was starting. Everyone, Bride, Groom all the guests (most from nearby Sale and Melbourne) were stranded in Stratford and couldn't get home. Locals all took us in and gave us a bed. We all got together the next day for lunch - leftovers etc. Not just the highway was cut, but also the train line, which is on elevated track through there. Was a very memorable wedding. No one was going to forget that one in a hurry.

I don't see warnings for the Avon or the Thompson River at Sale either, so hopefully you will all get home safe.

Group 2

BIG - Kerry Blue (a bitch)

RUBIG - Border

Baby - Cairn

Minor - JRT :)

Puppy - Airedale

Junior - Welsh

Inter - RUBIG

Aus Bred - Smooth Foxy

Open - BIG

I haven't had such a great weekend in a long time! Gwen came home with 3 x Minor in Group's, 1 x Minor in Show & 30cc points! That puts her on 46 points at 7 months old :laugh:

Group 2

BIG - Kerry Blue (a bitch)

RUBIG - Border

Baby - Cairn

Minor - JRT :)

Puppy - Airedale

Junior - Welsh

Inter - RUBIG

Aus Bred - Smooth Foxy

Open - BIG

I haven't had such a great weekend in a long time! Gwen came home with 3 x Minor in Group's, 1 x Minor in Show & 30cc points! That puts her on 46 points at 7 months old :laugh:

And that's Merijig's girl, Bahsha!