I Feel Sick To My Stomach

Red_BC

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad enough doing it but then getting someone to film it and then deciding to post it for the world to see. It would be interesting to hear just what was going on in their heads.

I wonder if the girl has lived through a war. I could imagine that could influence a person, especially a young one, to be disconnected from their feelings.

Edited by Kirislin

Guest Kate_Summer

Have watched it this morning...she looks more like a young adult to me than a child & I'm wondering how old the pups were?? They looked big & healthy(maybe a large/giant type?)

Very disgusted by it.

That was seriously depressing.

She probably has some form of mental illness.

She may not have a mental illness, not everyone is born with empathy and compassion and she is one of those dastard individuals. She makes me vomit!

Or she has been brought up in a culture that doesn't care for dogs.

Now, keeping in mind that I am not defending her actions as right in any way, but;

Not all countries/cultures see animals (dogs) in the same way as the western world, and there are plenty of people out there who would think that to be a perfectly acceptable way of "disposing of" an unwanted litter. Just as some people in our culture would think it okay to drown a rat, or to poison one with ratsack so that they die a horrible painful death. Because it's just a rat right? Hmmmm not to those who keep them as pets..

Of course it's wrong and barbaric, but there is a good possibility that the girl is not doing it for the pleasure of it, but simply because she has been raised to think this is "normal".

Oh gawd, they found her and this was her excuse "The puppies were very ill, they had parasites. I had no other alternative, they would have died in pain . Please forgive me."

Yeah, that explains why she was having so much fun seeing how high/far she could throw them. :thumbsup:

Now, keeping in mind that I am not defending her actions as right in any way, but;

Not all countries/cultures see animals (dogs) in the same way as the western world, and there are plenty of people out there who would think that to be a perfectly acceptable way of "disposing of" an unwanted litter. Just as some people in our culture would think it okay to drown a rat, or to poison one with ratsack so that they die a horrible painful death. Because it's just a rat right? Hmmmm not to those who keep them as pets..

Of course it's wrong and barbaric, but there is a good possibility that the girl is not doing it for the pleasure of it, but simply because she has been raised to think this is "normal".

She sure doesnt look very distressed by it, in fact quite the opposite, she looks as though she is deriving a fair deal of pleasure.

If you join the facebook page on it, internet vigilanties are hunting her down

That group has a good record for tracking down people and going public with the details.

Hopefully her parents or someone close to her can change her attitude.

Edited by RottyLover01

One can at least take comfort in the fact that the death would have been quick and painless and the puppies would not have felt any real fear at that age and the speed in which in happened. :) People often describe drowning as peaceful.

If that was the fate of the puppies, I wonder what the life of the mother dog is like. :confused: She is probably still living.

Er, how peaceful would it be getting hurled through the air as high as she could possibly throw them and landing in the water be? :laugh:

People seem to be saying that it may be acceptable to drown puppies in whatever country she is from. Sure, that may be an accepted thing, what is horrifying is the way she does it :thumbsup:

One can at least take comfort in the fact that the death would have been quick and painless and the puppies would not have felt any real fear at that age and the speed in which in happened. :laugh: People often describe drowning as peaceful.

If that was the fate of the puppies, I wonder what the life of the mother dog is like. ;) She is probably still living.

Er, how peaceful would it be getting hurled through the air as high as she could possibly throw them and landing in the water be? ;)

People seem to be saying that it may be acceptable to drown puppies in whatever country she is from. Sure, that may be an accepted thing, what is horrifying is the way she does it :laugh:

They're infant canines. They would have had no idea or concept of being thrown through the air. :laugh: I dont think she was aiming for 'height' either to be pedantic.

If you actually read what I said, I stated that 'drowning' is allegedly a peaceful way to go. As I am still alive and have never drowned, I have no idea though.

Good point.

I suppose we value some animals more than others (like you said, nobody would have cared if they were rats, or some form if insect).

I think because they are puppies and pretty powerless people are pretty upset, their innocence is a factor too.

In parts of Asia, they eat dogs, I have no problem with this, provided the dogs are treated in a humane manner.

Oh gawd, they found her and this was her excuse "The puppies were very ill, they had parasites. I had no other alternative, they would have died in pain . Please forgive me."

Yeah, that explains why she was having so much fun seeing how high/far she could throw them. :crazy:

:mad:rofl: ;)

It was perfectly normal to drown unwanted kittens and puppies here in the west just a few generations ago. :crazy:

There is no excuse for PTS animals inhumanely, and from the description of the video, the girl sounds callous. But I am also wondering, where is this girl from? I am thinking, do they have ready access to vet care for speutering animals where she is from, & for euthanasing unwanted puppies? Or do people pretty much have to take care of unwanted litters by themselves?

I haven't (and won't) watch the video.

It is still pretty common for people (rural, farmers etc) to cull unwanted puppies and kittens. It's not nice but the difference is that these people are not taking pleasure from killing them like this girl did. She had a huge smile on her face and seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit. There is a difference between culling them because they are sick, injured or unwanted and doing it the way she did. No excuses for her.

There is another thread about this in the News Forum which I posted to previously and in reading some updates this morning, one of which I replied to and have copied below, as the link darlingdog provided and I read has some interesting posts identifying this despicable psychopath and evidence of previous animal abuse and cruelty on her FB page and I have quoted one of the posts below. :rofl: ;) ;) . I refuse to watch the video :crazy:

http://www.ecorazzi.com/2010/09/01/michael...-throwing-girl/

Thought you might be interested in this article.

Interesting link and I read some of the posts by some people in response to Michael Bay's reward and this post says it all

Her name is Antonia Miskic – she has a FB page – there are MANY disturbing pics of ANIMAL ABUSE in her page :D it is HORRIBLE!

Another psychopath and oxygen thief in the making and the act itself was despicable and horrific enough :mad but to record the act and then post it online shows what a sick psychopath she really is :(:o :o

Good point.

I suppose we value some animals more than others (like you said, nobody would have cared if they were rats, or some form if insect).

I think because they are puppies and pretty powerless people are pretty upset, their innocence is a factor too.

In parts of Asia, they eat dogs, I have no problem with this, provided the dogs are treated in a humane manner.

Unfortunately many are not treated humanely :crazy: