Brighton Dog Beach Sunday

Elfin

Can anyone that witnessed a Deerhound being attacked by a white and brindle Staffordshire Bull Terrier at Brighton dog beach yesterday (Sunday) around 1.10pm please PM me ASAP. There were LOTS of people there and I am hoping one was a DOLer.

Thank you.

Edited to change "yesterday" to Sunday.

Edited by Elfin

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry this happened elfin.

if you get no responses here maybe go back to the beach and ask people if they saw anything maybe on the same day and at the same time as the attack

Absolutely, or put up a sign. Poor dog. Best wishes for recovery.

I hope your dog is OK Elfin. :D

Thank you, PF.

His front leg has been badly damaged.

Oh shite. Really sorry to hear that. :)

One thing you might try is to go back next Sunday at around the same time as the attack and hand out flyers asking witnesses to contact you. I'm sure other dog owners will be concerned to see the owner of this dog tracked down.

Thank you for all your kind thoughts.

The council knows the owner and the dog that mauled my old boy, but I need witnesses.

Anyone that was there would not forget the offending dog, as it was rushing nearly every dog there and "rolled" several young dogs.

My boy is very sore and we won't know the full extent of the damage until the compression bandages come off.

Thank you all again.

Thank you for all your kind thoughts.

The council knows the owner and the dog that mauled my old boy, but I need witnesses.

Anyone that was there would not forget the offending dog, as it was rushing nearly every dog there and "rolled" several young dogs.

My boy is very sore and we won't know the full extent of the damage until the compression bandages come off.

Thank you all again.

Oh no that's horrible. I really hope you find your witness

I hope your Boy gets better really soon.

I am so sorry about your dog. I was actually going there at that time but changed plans and headed to an off lead park instead, couldnt be bothered with wet dogs. I wish I had gone. Surely someone will come forward. I go there often, if I hear anyone talking about it I will definitely let you know and see if they will let me have their contact number. Best wishes to a speedy recovery.