Pip so pleased you found a friend for Dakota. :cry:

They both look so content and of course

gorgeous.

Edited by Dodo

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this thread, lots of gorgeous happy family snaps!

Thought I would add a pic of my pack from this past weekend!

Dakota, on the left, is our baby, we brought her home at 8 w.o, and she will be 3 this month. I couldn't imagine life without her.

Tika, on the right, is a new addition to our family (first foster, and a failure...lol), she is 6 y.o, a big fluffy sweetheart, fits in perfectly and we love her dearly.

P9290042.jpg

They are beautiful. They are a breed I would love to own, I love wathcing them at dog shows, so so stunning. And they always seem as nice as their smiling face.

Love this thread, lots of gorgeous happy family snaps!

Thought I would add a pic of my pack from this past weekend!

Dakota, on the left, is our baby, we brought her home at 8 w.o, and she will be 3 this month. I couldn't imagine life without her.

Tika, on the right, is a new addition to our family (first foster, and a failure...lol), she is 6 y.o, a big fluffy sweetheart, fits in perfectly and we love her dearly.

P9290042.jpg

They are beautiful. They are a breed I would love to own, I love wathcing them at dog shows, so so stunning. And they always seem as nice as their smiling face.

I agree Gayle, we have a breeder here in town who occasionally brings his two to the dog park and they are just gorgeous, so friendly and so beautiful. We also had a puppy at dog school and he was divine!

We haven't got around to getting any new ones now that Whip has joined the pack, but here are some of the group shots we do have.

The only shot I have of all 7

4154710656_a1403ace44.jpg

The 5 big guys (pre Whip)

4154578678_a865bf4d7a.jpg

4153817581_b4e1eef31f.jpg

Sweep and Delta

4513798044_f81e608668.jpg

I'll have to have a look through and see what else I can find :thumbsup:

DeltaCharlie, they are fantastic! Love the last two very smily happy doggies! Is Sweep a BC, I have never seen one that color before? What sort of dogs are your two little fluffy ones?

All the big guys are pure Border Collies except Charlie who is crossed with ACD.

The two little ones, Jaz (blonde) is a maltese/ silky and Brooks (grey) is supposed to be the same but likely has schnauzer and poodle in there too. Here is a group shot of the 2 of them

4513796940_9d4528b5d3.jpg

Lol - this is my pack:

3817754096_580ab14b4f.jpg

4358264573_eea22a2d23.jpg

He wishes it was more like this though:

4956546061_08b93c1b7d.jpg

He'd even take it like this, as long as Ahsoka is there! :D

4306313786_a4be7e9213.jpg

The last photo was taken by Terranik, dog wrangling by ~Woofen~

Edited by ~*Shell*~

All the big guys are pure Border Collies except Charlie who is crossed with ACD.

The two little ones, Jaz (blonde) is a maltese/ silky and Brooks (grey) is supposed to be the same but likely has schnauzer and poodle in there too. Here is a group shot of the 2 of them

Gorgeous! they looks so happy!

CW EW you two look like they belong together! the last one is funny Charlies expression is priceless!

Shell, Zero is so beautiful, he just oozes love and happiness, I love the one of you and Zero together it is really special!

The last one is so cool, great job to get them all lined up and looking like they are enjoying the photo shoot!

That's ~Woofen~'s dog wrangling skills! She's awesome at getting them all sitting together! It helps that the dogs all like eachother though. I don't think we've ever had a problem with the 5 of them together, except maybe when Abby was in season (and would flirt with Zero then have a go at him if he got too close! :rofl:) but both Jedi and Zero are desexed (though you would never guess it from the way Zero acts around a bitch in season!).

Found some more

My 2 from a few years ago

"When she presses the button, you look over there and I will look over here, ok?"

dsc3321avb1.jpg

Actually looking at the camera

dsc3320aud0.jpg

06102007220uc2.jpg

2 fosters I had a few years ago

dsc2543aon5.jpg

dsc2545anh3.jpg

Different 2 fosters with my guys

dsc1081aafx7.jpg

Puppy Delta with my other dog Cody (RIP)

image193ro2.jpg

With my sisters AmStaff pup Missy

image159ke8.jpg

Not all conventional portraits but they have groups of dogs LOL. Most are before I got a proper camera too... although my phone did me well for quite a while :rainbowbridge:

Holy Shite DC, I've only just realised who you are! :laugh:

More great shot, I'm loving this thread more and more.

Shell when I take a shot of my lot with a doggy buddy the buddy is usually always on the outer :D mine will all be in a huddle and the buddy will be off to the side, it's so funny, I should make a compilation of those shots.