Chilli The Cairn Terrier X

becandcharch

This little guy was so full of personality I had so much fun shooting him.

He barks at the TV whenever there is an animal on. It doesnt matter what type of animal.

His owners put the Wildlife channel on and there were group of Antelopes running. He went nuts!!

The second they change the channel to an ad with a human he sat down quietly watching. Then when they flicked it back to the antelopes he went crazy again!

I couldnt stop laughing :thanks:

Anyhoo he's pretty cute so I thought I would share :laugh:

4917815591_f6c1b69d77.jpg

4917962157_035fb14b26.jpg

4917878281_287b134d18.jpg

4918435810_9d10f7c75d.jpg

4918450524_b9e7eaae13.jpg

4917878303_05dac4fa42.jpg

4917878335_c86eb5f110.jpg

4917878293_0d407eb854.jpg

these are teriffic photos. how do you do it? every time my dog sees the camera all i get is the evil eye :laugh::rofl:

Liver treats I tell you! Works most of the time. I give them one to so they know what they're in for and then I hold it above or sit it on my lens :thanks:

If they arent food driven a squeaky toy gets their attention too. Its also better if you have a drooly dog!!

these are teriffic photos. how do you do it? every time my dog sees the camera all i get is the evil eye :laugh::rofl:

Liver treats I tell you! Works most of the time. I give them one to so they know what they're in for and then I hold it above or sit it on my lens :thanks:

If they arent food driven a squeaky toy gets their attention too. Its also better if you have a drooly dog!!

i will try it. i have a drooly dog (boston) especially when food is around motivates her no end.

txs for the tip.

ets if i get some good shots i will post them.

Edited by Jaxx'sBuddy

What delightful photos!!! Just GORGEOUS!! :thanks:

He looks like a full Cairn to me.. Whats he supposed to be crossed with? (sorry curious! lol)

Thanks :D I thought so too MM but they said he was Cairn X Westie :laugh:

Good luck Jaxx'sBuddy. Drooly shots can be funny too :rofl:

What delightful photos!!! Just GORGEOUS!! :thanks:

He looks like a full Cairn to me.. Whats he supposed to be crossed with? (sorry curious! lol)

Thanks :p I thought so too MM but they said he was Cairn X Westie :laugh:

Good luck Jaxx'sBuddy. Drooly shots can be funny too :rofl:

she is a very neat dog so her drool is just from one side of her mouth and it delicately and slowly drips to the floor. she is all class :D :)

:laugh::laugh::)

Just simply gorgeous photos bec as always .

You have really captured his personality :(

This made me laugh so much........

He barks at the TV whenever there is an animal on.It doesnt matter what type of animal.

Pepper does the same thing especially at the Meecats - runs to the backdoor because he thinks they are behind the TV :laugh:

At least I have someone to watch the tv with !

Thanks guys :D

Kirislin I was never a little dog person but I have to say I have met some pretty cool little guys. Chilli was definately one of them :D

Great to meet you too Huga, even if it was brief. I was trying to hold it together with a revolting hangover. It was SO hot in there and there were so many people!! :) Hope the day was succesful for you.

kittikat I can just picture him doing that! Funny little Pepp. Apparently Chilli looks behind the TV for them too. Especially horses :laugh::offtopic:

Great to meet you too Huga, even if it was brief. I was trying to hold it together with a revolting hangover. It was SO hot in there and there were so many people!! :) Hope the day was succesful for you.

:offtopic:

Aww, you did well then, I had no idea. You should've been recovering somewhere quiet though, not coming down to that crazy place to visit me!