A Small Brag, Well I Consider It A Big Brag!

Fanuilos

I have some very good news.

On the weekend, Thor (Vallgården's Ghostly Gladiator) and Inga (Vallgårdens Glitzy Glamour) both achieved their final points to gain their Australian Champion. LMWS is putting the forms in with Dogs NSW today!

The kids had a very successful weekend with Thor taking out Junior in Group on both Saturday and Sunday.

LMWS, Arawyn and myself could not be happier, that they have achieved this title at the age of 12 months and 9 days.

On a personal note, I would like to thank LMWS and her partner for showing the kids to the expert level they have and all the time and effort they have put into prepping for shows and showing. Without you two, Thor and Inga would not have achieved this title.

Also, all three of us would like to thank Eva-Liz of kennel Vallgården in Sweden for sending us these beautiful pups in the first place and trusting us to do right by them and her kennel name.

We are truly privileged to own them.

Edited by Fanuilos

I have some very good news.

On the weekend, Thor (Vallgården's Ghostly Gladiator) and Inga (Vallgårdens Glitzy Glamour) both achieved their final points to gain their Australian Champion. LMWS is putting the forms in with Dogs NSW today!

The kids had a very successful weekend with Thor taking out Junior in Group on both Saturday and Sunday.

LMWS, Arawyn and myself could not be happier, that they have achieved this title at the age of 12 months and 9 days.

On a personal note, I would like to thank LMWS and her partner for showing the kids to the expert level they have and all the time and effort they have put into prepping for shows and showing. Without you two, Thor and Inga would not have achieved this title.

Also, all three of us would like to thank Eva-Liz of kennel Vallgården in Sweden for sending us these beautiful pups in the first place and trusting us to do right by them and her kennel name.

We are truly privileged to own them.

Well done guys ,I enjoyed watching these two lovely dogs on the weekend (like the dog better LOL).The judge on Sat had a look of pleasure on her face judging these dogs .Again well done and looking forward to seeing more of them.

I was pleased as punch to be able to put my hands on both of these dogs over the weekend and meet their 'mom' LMWS as well. Was lovely to see the boy take out the junior in group (we got it on the friday with the other funny coloured shepherd!)

Well done to all those involved with bringing in these lovely examples of the breed. Both are lovely and will offer a lot to the Australian breeding programs.

Hi There

Congratulations to all...... I went to the show on both Saturday and Sunday and I think these dogs were the highlight of my visit. I came and said hello, asked how old the girl dog was......held here while you grabbed a can of drink. We have german shepherds, but were rather impressed with these ones, and may consider one next dog.....

Kirsty, Ganmain Resident.