Perth Dolers!

Jenni87

eb.jpg

Hi everyone!

Little Miss Ella is turning 1 on the 28th August but due to OH having his birthday 2 days after hers, her birthday weekend got taken over by him. Selfish of him I know :eek:

So on Saturday 4th September from about 2pm I would like to invite you along to....

:scold:Ellas Birthday!! :rofl:

I will be providing treats of the human and canine variety (think cupcakes and home made doggie biscuits etc) to nibble on while the pooches have a play. It's been ages since Ella has seen some of you and having a big play with the dogs will make her happiest birthday girl... so how can you say no to that? :eek:

Details:

When: Saturday 4th September

Time: 2pm

Where: Wandi Community Hall

Wandi Hall is a massive oval next to an equastrian center. The weekend is free from pony activity and the oval is distanced from the road. We take Ella here nearly every weekend for a play and run and she loves all the smells around the place! it's also got a tap for water :scared:

Would love for you to come along as she hasn't had a big play for awhile, if not no worries :eek:

Thanks!

Jen

Haha its just out of Kwinana, actually I think it's still in the same shire?! Hm...

Its off Da Haer Road, here is a little map. You can see the oval space from the road but it's a little distance off :laugh:

There is an entrance with Wandi Community Hall marked on it.

map.jpg

Oh, OK!!!!

So down the freeway, get off at Rowley, right onto De Haar Rd

or get off at Anketell and left onto Lyon then right onto De Haar?

Which is easier? I know the freeway would be quicker ..... Do people really live out in the stix?? :laugh:

I'll be there though :laugh:

I can't go as I have a horse show :laugh: But an early happy birthday to Miss Ella :laugh:

Is that oval the one they do all the medieval reenactments on? It is always amusing to go to a show at Wandi and see people dressed up like they live in Camelot :laugh: I am always tempted to go and have a closer look :laugh:

GR - I think either way is about the same, Rowley is the first exit so if you get back to Anketel you know you missed it!

Yes! Mirawee - thats the place! We went one weekend and as we went past we were like... huh?! and drove past about 3 times ;) We were tempted to go have a look as well but decided not to :D

Oh wow Julie, thankyou so much!! :rofl:

On second thoughts not sure if I should bring Mason, he does have these warts which are contagious to dogs with weakened/compromised immune systems - saying that though he would have been contagious at the last DOL meet as they have it in their system for about 2 months before the warts come out..... I would hate to infect anyones dog even though they are not dangerous and do go away on their own.

On second thoughts not sure if I should bring Mason, he does have these warts which are contagious to dogs with weakened/compromised immune systems - saying that though he would have been contagious at the last DOL meet as they have it in their system for about 2 months before the warts come out..... I would hate to infect anyones dog even though they are not dangerous and do go away on their own.

I don't think Mason is a threat to anyone's dogs unless they have a suppressed immune system (according to google anyway)

I will have to be cafeful with my puppa while he's young and his immune system isn't fully developed.... but I don't know if there would be any young puppies at Ella's birthday party?? :(