Housesitters/boarding Kennels Advice Needed

baciandollie76

Hi we are taking a holiday and we had arranged a housesitter but they have backed out. Now we are wondering what the best thing to do is. We could put them in a cattery/kennel or persevere with the housesitter idea. What have others done and can you recommend housesitters and good boarding places in Melbourne for 2 cats and a golden retriever. Many thanks

Hi we are taking a holiday and we had arranged a housesitter but they have backed out. Now we are wondering what the best thing to do is. We could put them in a cattery/kennel or persevere with the housesitter idea. What have others done and can you recommend housesitters and good boarding places in Melbourne for 2 cats and a golden retriever. Many thanks

Don't know where in Melb you are situated however I have my own Training and Boarding Kennels just north of melbourne - near the Hume Highway. We are only a small kennel so we can offer a more personal service. Check out my website and if this looks suitable just ring. It is always difficult to rely on house sitters - often I have dogs coming in at the lat minute due to clients being let down by friends or neighbours because circumstances change.

Best of luck

www.alfoxton.com.au