Puppy School/obedience/training Recommendations

I'm trying to find out about the options for puppy preschool and basic training in my area. I've been asking friends. ringing around etc, but it is hard to tell what's good and what's not. I know it's a long shot but I wondered if anyone had any experience with anywhere in the Bundaberg area and could recommend (or recommend to avoid) anywhere?

My pup is a 9-week old beagle named Millie. I'm eager to get her the best start in life possible.

post-24883-1281751230_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I'm trying to find out about the options for puppy preschool and basic training in my area. I've been asking friends. ringing around etc, but it is hard to tell what's good and what's not. I know it's a long shot but I wondered if anyone had any experience with anywhere in the Bundaberg area and could recommend (or recommend to avoid) anywhere?

My pup is a 9-week old beagle named Millie. I'm eager to get her the best start in life possible.

Hi There! I live in Bundaberg and just went through a great puppy preschool. Good to see you want the best start fo ryour pup - she is gorgeous! I will PM you.

• 8 months later...

Hi Cocoa,

did you end up finding somewhere for basic obedience with Millie?