Bondage Dogs *l*

MsKatie

Just had to share this - bought new Kumalong harnesses for our dogs - a kelpie and a bloodhound - to make it easier to walk them together.

Well - tried them on the dogs tonight - amidst great hilarity - first of all the kelpie was wearing hers upside down - until I read the instructions - and then after adjusting hers correctly I tried to put the bloodhounds on - OMG - what a laugh. He rolled over every time I tried to adjust the straps and then looked up at me with his big soulful eyes as if to say "Why are you putting me through this?" - meanwhile OH is killing himspef laughing at the spectacle - and when I finally had it adjusted correctly I was laughing so much no woder the poor dog looked offended - he has so much loose skin that it kind of oozes over the top of the harness and so it looks like he is being strangled around the chest by it - but there is plenty of room

I mean the poor thing has muffin tops all over his body where the straps go

Wil try them with them this weekend and see how they go walking on them - once I have stopped laughing.

And I promise to post photos tomorrow :laugh:

Edited by KelpieHoundMum

Photos of the muffin dog :laugh: Sorry they are not so good - he wasn't real keen to pose - probably embarassed by what he was wearing :rofl:

post-25263-1281140009_thumb.jpg

post-25263-1281140020_thumb.jpg

post-25263-1281140031_thumb.jpg

post-25263-1281140040_thumb.jpg

In this one it seems to be hidden in the excess skin - plus he stuck his boofy head in front of it *sigh*

post-25263-1281140049_thumb.jpg

Edited by KelpieHoundMum

I figured that - we do it all the time - but thought it did warrant a bit of an explanation - and another laugh at Earls expense - particularly as he is currently drooling all over the kelpie as they play