In Real Life

my mate has one of these i did have a look for one and after getting basicly no replys from breeders and after talking to my mate about how she had the same and basicly had to wait a very long time and had to get a breeder in her crn to get any info or a look in with the breeders.

i am like to hard basket

but im glad now LOL im getting a white fluffy dog insted :confused:

You'll have to start a thread when you get your White Fluffy, Dogluva.

I was pretty chuffed, Persephone.

There are also a couple of Belgian Shepherds in the neighbourhood, too. I don't know where they live, but I've seen them being walked a few times. My little dogs are so naughty (now matter how much I shorten their leads and tell them to be quiet) and these dogs are so well behaved, just trot on by without a break in their step or a hint of reaction to mine.

I always wanted one (the only large sized dog that's ever interested me) , they are beautiful ! :heart:

I've met a few over the years, all great temperaments, especially Cassie's !

I had a long haired GSD x Blue heeler dog years ago (rescue), and people used to aways say to me has he got BMD in him lol

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

Wow - we seem to have the only hyperactive Berner pup out there! (Though, as I type this, our one-year-old is lying quietly beside me...) She has a lovely temperment, just still a bit too bouncy at times and still going through those crazy puppy zoomies

Wow - we seem to have the only hyperactive Berner pup out there! (Though, as I type this, our one-year-old is lying quietly beside me...) She has a lovely temperment, just still a bit too bouncy at times and still going through those crazy puppy zoomies
If she is a pup, you'd hate to think that she would lie quietly at your feet the whole time :laugh::champagne: