I Don't Need Another Dog ...

Got Spots

PokeyLittlePuppy - tell me more

I have always wanted a BC, and my 2 are relatively tolerant

We didn't see the BC so your best bet would be calling Caroline and asking her.

I've found DHT to be very easy to deal with and they keep dogs there as long as it takes to rehome them. Caroline and one of the shelter staff actually drove all the way from Devonport to us (in Launceston) on a Sunday morning to bring us a greyhound boy so from our experience, they've been very accomodating and wonderful to deal with.

Yep, I've dealt with them a bit and that's been my experience too. Lovely people. They move dogs from one shelter to another sometimes to help find them homes.

And that's what's happened to Penny the dalmatian. They moved her to Hobart on Monday and someone has adopted her (after yard checks etc). So YAY! (I guess.............. I was a little disappointed but really, do I need another one???......)

I wish I'd known you might pop in there pokey - I was seriously wanting to check her out but couldn't get up there yet. Darn!

The Rescue Forum is dangerous for me too!!

Have already adopted one from the local pound and my OH keeps telling me not to look at the Rescue sites anymore because it is so tempting to get more and if I get to the point where I take my two dogs to the pound to meet another dog, it will already be coming home with me, lol.