Gawler Show South Australia

Zali Lane

Forum Regular

Member No.: 32,153

State: SA

Warn: (0%) -----

Hi

I am trying to organise an interactive animal display at the Gawler Show on Aug 28th and 29th. We will have reptiles, rats, day old chooks etc. People and Dogs committee from SACA will be having a stand, but I still have room available for anyone else interested in maybe having a breed display or one for their own kennel.

You will need Public Liability insurance, and to pay for your own tickets in, but at a discounted rate of $9 an adult instead of $14 and that is all. The space is free, it is however outside so a little marquee/tent would be probably advisable.

This is an interactive display so all based on education and information. Friendly dogs, vaccinated puppies etc. If you are interested anyone can contact me at the Gawler Show office Monday to Friday 9.30 - 4.30 on 85231477 or by email on [email protected]

Gawler Show is the largest country show in SA, with over 25 000 people in attendance over the two days. We host the World Cup FEI event for the Horses so would be fantastic if we could show off some of our wonderful breeds and breed clubs for Man's Best Friend.

Hi Chantelle! :)

I'm running the rat display at the Gawler show. Strongly encourage anyone who wants to have a stand to get involved - awesome opportunity for advertisement and lots of fun.. we're very excited about our display :) :D.