Shadecloth Covers For Metal Frame Beds

Tilly

My oldest boy has finally killed his shade cloth cover on his bed ... so I went out to buy him a new cover.

Only problem is all the shade cloth covers seem to use velcro rather then the cable ties (with metal eyelets) ... I find the velcro useless because as soon as the dogs jump on their beds the velcro lets go.

Does anyone know where in Brisbane / Ipswich I can buy the covers that use cable ties?

Does anyone know who makes them? Or if I can buy them online?

Getting desperate ... don't want to have to look at my old boy's sad face because his bum is now sitting on the cold concrete :laugh:

I get mine with the cable ties from the stock produce place.

I used to have a Rottie and i had the frames made at work (aliminium company)

Then went to bunnings got some shade cloth twice the size and curled the edges over and used fishing wire on a needle, it lasted 8 years.

Yep she was one to jump on it, jump up from it and take off around the garden (in her younger years) :laugh:

Scout

I did some serious ringing around during the week and eventually found 2 places that sell them. I found one place ... and was happy with that until I checked them out online and found they sold puppies!!!! So I went back to the yellow pages and found another produce place a little closer.

My old boy is now on his bed (after pushing his younger brother off it) and is very happy with the new cover ... at least his bottom isn't sitting on the cold concrete anymore :mad

I am sure the youngest will be working on wrecking his bed so he can have a new cover on his ... :laugh: