Where Do You Sit?

I am allowed to sit in my chair with the two little dogs beside me allowing me as little room as possible. The sheppie is on the lounge a two and a half seater sprawled out that nobody else can get on. All very comfy in this cold weather. The two little ones act like hot water bottles.

we have two 3seaters and two singles in the family room

mostly the little dogs fit up on the top of the couch where we sit

when it is cold some will snuggle others prefer to stay on top and not get close to us

all our dogs are pretty much odourless...just the coat type..otherwise id have a problem with them being on the furniture

We have a 3 seater and 2 singles in the family room. All usually have a dog or two on them. I'll move the young ones if I want to sit down but if my big boy Rocko or my old girl Tammy are snoozing I'd rather sit on the floor than disturb them :o

This is my son after a late night and early morning...sharing the lounge with Charlotte and Lani, 7 & 9 month old fosters :D . There was a puppy under the blanket at one stage but she hopped down. Thats Rocko's bum just in the pic, he took the doona on the floor.

P1040030-1.jpg