Lightroom Question

Cat

I had downloaded the demo version of Lightroom 3 and fell absolutely in love with it. So now that the demo has run out I went out to get a copy, but I have accidentally gotten 2 instead. :rofl:

Just wondering if there is a big difference and I should go take it back or is it pretty much the same?

I had downloaded the demo version of Lightroom 3 and fell absolutely in love with it. So now that the demo has run out I went out to get a copy, but I have accidentally gotten 2 instead. :laugh:

Just wondering if there is a big difference and I should go take it back or is it pretty much the same?

I downloaded the deom too and mine ends tomorrow :laugh:

I have PS but like LR more...... don't have the money to buy LR now, will have to save up for it.

If you can, get LR3 but if you can't LR2 is still fantastic. There are some things I actually like better in LR2. Although LR3 is superior in many many ways, LR2 works just fine and is still amazing. It didn't stop being a great program just because a new version came out :laugh:

If you can, get LR3 but if you can't LR2 is still fantastic. There are some things I actually like better in LR2. Although LR3 is superior in many many ways, LR2 works just fine and is still amazing. It didn't stop being a great program just because a new version came out ;)

Good point!