My Turn For A Vent

You know whats worse?

People who actually pick up the poo but then leave the bags on the ground and "forget" to take them or leave it to hang on tree branches which I find quite disgusting. How much extra effort does it take to walk to a bin, you've done the "yucky" part already!

At least S*** that is left on the grass will degrade over a few days but left in a bag it might be there for years :laugh:

yes - and the dogs love to pick up those bags. Mine ahve finally learn to leave them!

Find out where they live, walk your dog around to their house and let them dump on their driveway/lawn/verge/verandah!

:laugh::o

Well, mine wouldn't leave too big a mark: it's a Yorkshire Terrier! :laugh:

THis happens so often. My neighbour lets his dog out to wander round and say hello. It used to basically live in the house I have just brought. I don't really mind the dog so I ignore it. Unless I walk in it's poo on the drive way!

He told me recently he is stopping this as the dog was getting too fat - in his travels the older neighboiurs were feeding him.

But where I used to live a dodgey man used to let his kelpies out to poo. One used to go across the road in an old mans immaculate garden. I was very amused one day to see the old bloke pick up a shovelfull of poo, walk half way across the road - and then throw the shovel over his head and fling all the poo over the dog owners yard!

I probably am too polite to do that thou. :love: