Breeder Ph Info For Puppy Pickup

Hi all,

Unfortunately since leaving my last job i have misplaced my breeders contact number. We have been in contact via email ever since first confirming we wanted a puppy, but i havn't received a email reply in over a week asking for their number, i know they have had internet issues at home. Im in hawaii at the moment returning home tomorrow and was wondering if someone knew SNOWSTARS (rebecca jones) ph number (as the puppy listing is no longer on dogzonline and i never got sent it in a email)

snowstars breeder page

just slightly panicking is all - and wondered if someone here could help me as the last email i received from them was to all of their future puppy owners and it mentioned pickup is on friday (we arrive 4pm - so that cant work, and originally i got told a weekend pickup at either castle hill showground or erskine park)

any help appreciated. pm me the number if it shouldnt be in the forum.

kind regards,

Chris

ps - cant wait to meet our little guy

all good - puppy is at home and getting lots of attention.

the first night was ok. he only seemed to want to sleep for a max of 2hrs at a time in his crate then would start crying (what really seemed like screaming) to be let out and do a wee or his business.

after letting him outside after 7:30am he then slept at the end of our bed -- trying hard, but his little squeals hard to cope with.

will give more updates once i get some time (landed at airport yesterday at 4:30, home by 5:15pm, then drove out to penrith panthers to meet cris the breeder - arrived at 7:15pm due to peak hour traffic, then drove back to darlinghurst were we live all jetlagged sleep. Not much rem sleep last night either - but a bundle of joy he is.

still havnt decided on a name.

i like:

* bear

* bento

* tails

* tucker

cheers for the pm's guys.

will post some pics soon - ta