Cotd Today

Red Fox

Guest Pandii
One for all????

X large should fit a Rotti, Not sure aout the Pei though

My Dobe crate was 90cm or there abouts. The XLarge is 102cms

:confused: Nope, one each :laugh:

What size for, a Shar Pei a pug and 2 kitties and a Rotti, maybe I should just get one of each size

i use the xl for my rott's honey. a large for sebbi and a small for the cats :D

Thanks Emery, I just want to secure them at night, Seb doesnt actually need a crate, but wouldnt hurt him to sleep in one for when we go camping.

I bought the medium sized crate last time - its great.

I also bought the heated bed but unfortunatley it didn't work :confused: We should have contacted them but we didn't really realise as we weren't sure how hot they got and when the dogs were lying on them they felt warm :embarrassed:

I was hoping that the big soft beds they listed a while ago would have been there again today but they weren't.

Thanks for the heads-up! We have one large soft crate and three heated pet beds heading this way. After the post above I'll be sure to test them. :confused:

CBL how long ago did you buy it? It should be covered by a warranty of some sort.

Thanks for the heads-up! We have one large soft crate and three heated pet beds heading this way. After the post above I'll be sure to test them. :confused:

CBL how long ago did you buy it? It should be covered by a warranty of some sort.

When it was featured on cotd last time - about a month maybe?

• 2 weeks later...