Dogs And Cats

noisymina

And Kaisie is keen to play.

BUT kitten came from a shelter (yeh, he did the rescue thing and it is already desexed etc) and the paperwork he brought home declares it has had cat flu. Lord knows what else.

We are supposed to keep her isolated for 10 days. I don't know how long I can stand this whining from Kaisie, tho. ;)

Any advice would be welcome, please?

Edited by noisymina

Buy earplugs and good luck ;)

Emmy is suppose to be crated because she got desexed and BOTH Charlie and Emmy let me know that they weren't happy with the arrangement... Charlie is one of the best whingers in the world. he put his whole body and soul into whinging and crying.

Guest Pandii

I picked up my two boys from the vet, who came via the rspca, one had a minor case of cat flu and both were desexed, I too heard the keep them quiet bit, but gave up after a day.

They dont seem any worse for wear having the run of the house.

Is Kaisie your dog?? does she like kittens? if she likes the kitty she should settle after a met and greet

I'm sure Kaisie will be fine. They did a brief meet when DH got her out of the car and Kaisie was all waggy and friendly and the cat did not turn a hair at the sight of the dog. In fact, it looked like she would have rubbed up against the dog if she'd not been in a cage.

YES PICS!!!! ;) Good luck, ide say if ur dog is friendly with cats and not over excited then i would let them meet, but im not sure about the cat flu... does she seem to have it now? any distarge from its eyes or nose?