Dogs On The Corner Killed Old Mans Dog Sunday Night

memphis09

:laugh::rofl::thumbsup::thumbsup:

what is sorry excuse for a person thinking.

what happens when its someone kid that those dogs kill. i hope the owner of the dog sues her for what they have done.

and they need to go to sleep they are dangerous killers.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this lady has kids of her own the dogs seem fine with them but they know them.they certainly aint friendly to children and adults they dont know.i know theyre is a difference between da and human agression but they have proved time and time again they are both. i really dont know how she expected lattice work and plasic garder chairs to stop them getting out just laziness on her part

I would think that most jurisdictions have enforceable fencing laws. If the owners were told to construct a fence in the first place, it sounds like this place does. The ranger should have checked to see if it complied.

Sheridan with due respect, unless the Court ordered a specific fence, the owner complied with putting up a fence. As I have read it this is not a boundary fence.

It is now up to the the owner/s of the dead dog to pursue the matter or the locals file a more formal complain with the council.

no its not a boundry fence they had to put up.their front fence is about 4/possibly 5 foot foot chain link fence (like school fences) then the sides and back is 6 foot tin fence.it was just a fence to seperate back from front as the dogs had free run of the yard and was jumping the front fence.

i really do think they have signed their own death warrent with the amount of complaints already against them and this i would be suprised if they are not put to sleep.

like i said at the moment she still has them she must have the male chained up as he has been howling all afternoon and he only does that whens hes chained up

its a sad situation all round which could have been avoided with some common sense

I would think that most jurisdictions have enforceable fencing laws. If the owners were told to construct a fence in the first place, it sounds like this place does. The ranger should have checked to see if it complied.

Sheridan with due respect, unless the Court ordered a specific fence, the owner complied with putting up a fence. As I have read it this is not a boundary fence.

It is now up to the the owner/s of the dead dog to pursue the matter or the locals file a more formal complain with the council.

And with due respect, oakway, the ranger should have checked if it complied. Maybe he did and said it was fine but even if he had and the dog got out, the Council may be liable anyway.

Memphis09 how did you get those pics, they seem to be taken in the yard with the dogs? Is the boys ears actually cropped? I thought that it was illegal to crop ears in Australia. I am disgusted that this has happened and in no way having a go but just interested in how the photos were taken. Poor puppies too and so the cycle will probably continue, the owners may very well pts the adults but they have ready made replacements there already.

Poor man and poor old innocent dog :confused:

Memphis09 how did you get those pics, they seem to be taken in the yard with the dogs? Is the boys ears actually cropped? I thought that it was illegal to crop ears in Australia. I am disgusted that this has happened and in no way having a go but just interested in how the photos were taken. Poor puppies too and so the cycle will probably continue, the owners may very well pts the adults but they have ready made replacements there already.

casowner the OP said the pics were in an ad, I assume to sell the pups.

casowner the OP said the pics were in an ad, I assume to sell the pups.

Oh thanks, I need to put my eyes back in :rofl:

Courts don't order specific fences. :confused: Councils do not have to take people to court to enforce dog control laws. Instead the owner is given official notice to comply, and after that the dogs can be seized if the owner does not comply within a set time.

Dog control legislation usually contains fencing requirements. A piece of decorative lattice with no structural support does not qualify as a fence. It doesn't matter whether is is an internal or boundary fence, the dogs need to be contained.

hi again sorry just got back from picking my daughter up from school yes the pics were on a add and also on facebook (a friend of mine has pics of them as she was going to buy a pup thankfully i talked her out of it

casowner i pretty sure all the pups are sold at 6 weeks also no vaccs,microchipping etc just worming from what i can gether i only know the people that own them to see up the if i run into them up the st.have never asked them about the dogs or if they vacc etc i do know a girl here in town who brought one of the pups paid $800 for it no vacc or microchipping.as far as i know dad is purebred(im not sure if he has papers)

i do know mum is xbred neomastiff x im not sure but she was advertising the pups as pure neo mastiffs.

im pretty sure all the pups minus the 4 the 2 adult dogs killed are sold i havent heard or seen any pups over there for about a fortnight.

And yes his ears are cropped they look worse in real life as they are quite short

i dont know if they brought him like that or did it themselves when he was a pup

i get the impression that the male might be papered not that i have seeen any proof of it but she has told people that she paid $5000 for him

i have no idea of the price range of a neomastiff so dont know if this is excessive or not

i feel its a sad situation all round as i think he in particular could have been a nice dog if he was brought up in the right environment

Thanks for that, it really irrits me when the ones that suffer are the dogs and in this case that poor man. Selling giant breed pups at that age is absolutely shameful and I am glad that none were left over, at least that is one small positive in this story

This is just terrible, so many things wrong here. :laugh:

1. Dogs Should have been contained properly

2. Owners should have spent time training their dogs

3. Dogs should have been desexed

4. Also Ranger should have done his job properly in the begining

People like this should not be allow to own dogs.! If they had of been responsible owners this would not have happened

I can't imagine how this poor man is feeling

Totally agree - and researching the breed which they obviously didn't do at all. The poor man. These idiots should now be banned from ever owning another dog (or animal) for a very long time. Perhaps a lawsuit might shake them up a bit to realise that there total ineffectiveness caused this and they are totally to blame.

Yes the complied with a totally inadequate fence - lattice wouldn't keep my mini schnauzer in, let alone two very large, neo-mastiffs. If you can't afford to do the right thing for and by the dogs, then in my opinion you should not be allowed to have them. Containment is part of owning a dog. The boundary fence was also totally inadequate. They had two options, put up a totally secure boundary fence, or put up a totally secure internal fence. They failed on both accounts. If it were me, I would have done both.

hi yes actually it is a corner block i wasnt aware that council had to cover half the cost of the fence on corner blocks.

regardless she has had ample time and a few warnings from the ranger ,she is aware of what the dogs are like.

im not sure whats going on with them.she must have at least the male still there as i have hear him howling all afternoon which he only does when he is chained up.

im not sure if the female is still there or not.

Did you say it was a corner block if so then the Council is supposed to cover half the cost of the fence or have the laws changed :thumbsup:

Is this just in NSW or is this the case in VIC as well?

edited to add 'as well'

Edited by D4DOGZ

hi again just got a update at the vets when i took my boy up for vaccinations.

apparently not only did the dogs killl this mans dog but they ripped him in half and then tryed to rip him in half again overkill i think

BUT

the person that owned the old dog killed is not pressing charges i have no idea why not i know i would be that is why the dogs are still at the house

i wonder how long its going to be before they attack again and what its going to be this time i just cant understand him not getting something dona about it.

surely these dogs would now have to be contained either by chain or penn you would think :laugh:

i just hope the next victim isnt a child or a elderly person