I Am Going To Need Perth Dolers Help Soon

Rach...

Went back to tafe today for the semester our assignment was handed to us so we could make a start, I have to take a photo of each of the listed dog breeds in a standing (stacked) position, they must be purebred and can't be puppies. I have no idea how I am going to work this, some breeds I have easy access to. But others I have nooo idea. So if there is any perth people who have these breeds or know people and don't mind me using them for my assignment ill try and organise to meet up with people to take photos. I will also try and take other shots of the dogs for you if you want =)

So the breeds I need are;

German Shepherd

Boxer

Kelpie

Doberman

Aust Cattle Dog Maizy

Rottweiler

Border Collie

Chihuahua

Golden Retriever Dougal

Staffordshire Bull Terrier Banjo

Corgi

Jack Russell

Labrador

Poodle

Shih tzu

Cocker Spaniel

Akita

Dalmatian

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Alaskan Malamute

Beagle

Edited by Rach...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiggy, you have to make it to a DOL meet :cry: I've put Banjo next to his breed up top. If you want to PM me with what area you are in can start trying to think things up

Yay :rofl: will PM you

Dougal is definately my favourite GR :rofl: so long as people are happy to meet me somewhere near a train station I am more than happy to travel

I am looking forward to taking photos of dogs I'd rather do it this way so I can get some practice in as well instead of just going to a show

Does it have to be a show stacked photo? If not, you already have one of Ruby standing, it's the one you took that I am currently using as my FB profile pic :rofl:

Edit: it's the one far right of my sig :cry:

Edited by RubyStar

Is this for a photography course or your animal course? Just curious because I start the animal course this week and wondering what class that would be in :rofl:

Ohhh you never brought your assignment down to show me on the weekend! Bugger!! I really wanted to see what you did with the photos you used of Ruby :cry: