Bach Rescue Formula For Dogs

I bought a packet of Bach Rescue Pastels as it was suggested these might help to eleviate my "pre trial nerves". I'm not sure if they helped me over the weekend or not, except for maybe giving me the "runs" :D & possibly made me feel like "oh she'll be right mate, no worries" which made me worry more. I only took two pastels. So I googled info & found that there is a Bach R/F out for pets.....has anyone used this to settle their dogs. :rofl:

Edited by sheena

I have used the Rescue Remedy drops on several anxious dogs (particularly foster dogs on their first few nights here) and I find it works well. :laugh:

Interesting :laugh: and it didn't give your dogs the scoots. I am thinking maybe it might have been some other ingredient in the pastels (eg. sweetner) that gave me the runs, & I would be better of with the drops.

I have the drops, I bought them for my JRT and it does seem to calm her a little...I recently had a job interview and tried it...the effect was instant!

You dont need to get the special pet one for dogs either, its the same but the pet version doesnt have the alcohol taste

:laugh: I was going to get some pastilles (Rescue Remedy) last week, but instead got the spray one! I think Im glad now!! Nothing worse than being anxious AND having the runs!! You poor thing!!

I have both Bach Rescue Remedy an Australian Bush Flower Emergency Essence. I have found that for my ridgy girl the Aus Emergency Essence works better than the Rescue Remedy when we have thunderstorms - for some reasons I dont know :laugh: .

Rat