Dol Advertisements

pixie_meg

I have reported a few breeders and Troy has removed them. :thumbsup:

I supply him proof - VCA suspension, Non Financial prefix, Online Ads of them selling pups with out papers etc

Same here SwaY - just this week I found information that a registered breeder is actually a puppy farm and advertising all sorts of x breeds on petlink - I supplied him the evidence, and he removed them. I've also reported this to Dogs NSW and the RSPCA - what I found was disgusting.

The fact that Troy removed them is pretty spectacular because as members of dogs NSW they are perfectly entitled to do exactly that and not breach their code of conduct as long as its not with their registered purebred dogs. They are also able to do that and remain within all bounds for the RSPCA.

If he has removed them while they still hold dogs NSW registration - Im impressed.

Really? I would think it would be against Number 3 of the code of ethics firstly, they are not 'maintaining and/or improving the standard of

the Breed and the health, welfare and soundness of their dogs', and also against Number 5 'A Member shall not knowingly permit any of that Member's pure bred dogs to be mated to a dog of a different breed' it doesn't say 'pedigree or papered or registered' just 'purebred' - and breeding purebred poodle to a purebred maltese to me would be a breach, whether they are papered, main registered, limited registered or not at all??

Surely Dogs NSW would not allow such a loophole?

There is also Number 15 - must register all litters bred by them. How can they register cross breeds?

This is a blurb from Assoc of Australian Pet breeders website placed there by a QCCC registered breeder who has also joined the puppy farmers association.

My partner and I have been breeding dogs for over 16 years,we each have are own breeds and lines of dogs, although we do share our registered prefix for our Dogs QLD registered dogs, my main interests are my pet Bostons and crosses of these, I have only gotten into crosses seriously since the Qantas airline refused to carry the brachycephalic breeds if they are pure bred, they will carry crosses, and we are getting ever more enquiry for these, so I have decided to add a few to my kennel of pure Bostons who may be had on pet registry papers as well, all bitches are desexed weather cross of pure no dog is sold for breeding.

All pure bred Bostons are either cleared by parentage or by direct DNA tests of being affected by Hereditary Juvenile Cataracts, crosses cannot be tested, but any we breed ourselves with be bred from clear dogs, to start off this new crossbred venture, some dogs have been purchased who are not from tested stock, but we have been careful to buy from breeders who have been breeding for some generations without many, if any, problems.

:thumbsup: *speechless*

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have reported a few breeders and Troy has removed them. :laugh:

I supply him proof - VCA suspension, Non Financial prefix, Online Ads of them selling pups with out papers etc

Same here SwaY - just this week I found information that a registered breeder is actually a puppy farm and advertising all sorts of x breeds on petlink - I supplied him the evidence, and he removed them. I've also reported this to Dogs NSW and the RSPCA - what I found was disgusting.

The fact that Troy removed them is pretty spectacular because as members of dogs NSW they are perfectly entitled to do exactly that and not breach their code of conduct as long as its not with their registered purebred dogs. They are also able to do that and remain within all bounds for the RSPCA.

If he has removed them while they still hold dogs NSW registration - Im impressed.

Really? I would think it would be against Number 3 of the code of ethics firstly, they are not 'maintaining and/or improving the standard of

the Breed and the health, welfare and soundness of their dogs', and also against Number 5 'A Member shall not knowingly permit any of that Member's pure bred dogs to be mated to a dog of a different breed' it doesn't say 'pedigree or papered or registered' just 'purebred' - and breeding purebred poodle to a purebred maltese to me would be a breach, whether they are papered, main registered, limited registered or not at all??

There is also Number 15 - must register all litters bred by them. How can they register cross breeds?

This is a blurb from Assoc of Australian Pet breeders website placed there by a QCCC registered breeder who has also joined the puppy farmers association.

My partner and I have been breeding dogs for over 16 years,we each have are own breeds and lines of dogs, although we do share our registered prefix for our Dogs QLD registered dogs, my main interests are my pet Bostons and crosses of these, I have only gotten into crosses seriously since the Qantas airline refused to carry the brachycephalic breeds if they are pure bred, they will carry crosses, and we are getting ever more enquiry for these, so I have decided to add a few to my kennel of pure Bostons who may be had on pet registry papers as well, all bitches are desexed weather cross of pure no dog is sold for breeding.

All pure bred Bostons are either cleared by parentage or by direct DNA tests of being affected by Hereditary Juvenile Cataracts, crosses cannot be tested, but any we breed ourselves with be bred from clear dogs, to start off this new crossbred venture, some dogs have been purchased who are not from tested stock, but we have been careful to buy from breeders who have been breeding for some generations without many, if any, problems.

I may be wrong but wasn't the president of this association raided and charged with animal cruelty in the last few years I ahd a butchers at the sigth and the name rang a bell.

I have reported a few breeders and Troy has removed them. ;)

I may be wrong but wasn't the president of this association raided and charged with animal cruelty in the last few years I ahd a butchers at the sigth and the name rang a bell.

I dont think so - she is a vet.