I Have An Excellent Guard Dog

:laugh::eek::sleep::shhh:

OMG, I'm in pain. :idea: ;) :(

ps. Far too dumb for a Dobie.

I'll be the first to admit it. You remember the high winds a few weeks back in Melbourne? She rushed outside to attack the trees because the branches were moving in a threatening manner towards the house.

This is why I want a Dobie. Anything that actually threatens me, Moon is either asleep during the incident or cowering under the table.

However, should any inanimate object threaten my *perceived* safety, she's right in there with teeth bared and hackles bristling.

:laugh: Brave little Saxon - thanks for sharing.

Whenever my chihuahuas (2kg) hear my adult male shar pei (22kg) barking at a someone or something walking past, they obviously feel that he can't handle the job on his own and require their immediate assistance and backup. Such fearless little mites with the hearts of lions, our little dogs.

eta. Just read Moon's tale of bravery - poor unappreciated heroine of the of the bumbling 2 legged ones! I am sure my Dylan would appreciate her backup any day. He's well used to stepping around annoying but well intentioned assistants with no clue what they are actually supposed to be attacking.

Edited by badboyz

i have face ache now thanks hp! :laugh::eek:

i have several that would do exactly that.... he burnt all the hair on his tail while attacking the fierce wind blowing in his face.....

the real story... OH was blowing gently on his nose..... tail was wagging so hard it kept hitting on the glass of the wood heater which was glowing red..... now we have singed brown tail hairs....... and at the time that nice burnt hair stench.

always great!