Boarding Kennel Recommendations In Brisbane

Flick_Mac

Hi all,

I'm looking for boarding kennel recommendations for my 2 boys for 3 or 4 days. I've searched for past threads and have found a couple, but I could always do with some more.

Anywhere on the way to the airport (or near by) from Gatton (west) would be especially helpful.

Thanks in advance

My sense of direction is poor so I'm not sure if any of these are useful to you but Imparra Pet Motel at Ipswich and Samford Pet Resort has been recommeded on this forum. Samford Pet Resort has a sister boarding kennel in Northlakes. I also know of people who have used Moggill Pet Motel (near Anstead) and The Pet Chalet (Brookfield) and have been quite happy with them.

Hey Flick - There are two just up the road from my sisters house in Bracken Ridge - I don't know anything about them, but I drive past them all the time, hehe!! Maybe you could google them??

My sense of direction is poor so I'm not sure if any of these are useful to you but Imparra Pet Motel at Ipswich and Samford Pet Resort has been recommeded on this forum. Samford Pet Resort has a sister boarding kennel in Northlakes. I also know of people who have used Moggill Pet Motel (near Anstead) and The Pet Chalet (Brookfield) and have been quite happy with them.

Samford Pet Resort and The Pet Chalet at Brookfield also get my vote - my dogs stay at both and I am always impressed.

Redgum Kennels

Our modern brick kennels are spacious, comfortable and heavily insulated and ventilated. Our facility will keep your dog cool in summer and warm in winter. Private sleeping quarters open to individual shaded concrete exercise runs. Relaxing music plays 24 hours a day for your pets enjoyment. We always keep the lights on at night. Your dog's stay with us will be enjoyable and stressless. We even have a special area for small breeds only.

When i've used them for more then a few days at a time i pay the extra for the training - mostly because i figure it's something else to do and i get the benefit from it :laugh: I can then take them back for training sessions on Saturday mornings as often as i like :laugh:

Edited by KitKat