This Is Really Weird, I Have No Idea What Is Going On?

MrsD

:) @ kelpies being a little bit special. That's what we say about Ebony, Dagboy's GSD - but she's "special school" special :o .

Well no further dramas with Jarrah, he's as happy as larry with the bed in the corner again now. Just weird.

NM, that's the problem, isn't it? It's like Dagboy said, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink, unless you're going to crate them, you can't make them sleep where you want them to :winner: . As you said, maybe she will want to come in again when it gets colder, earlier in the week it wasn't that cold at night (although last night was a bit colder), maybe she thought it was better outside - who knows? :)

Well, I got one of her soft mats ( the top one - she was sleeping on two inside for comfort) and put it out on the raised bed. Now if the MAT was the problem, she would not have jumped right up on it and stayed there, right? But she did. No coaxing would bring her in.

So after about 3 hours out in the cold and a good run and bark at the next door dogs, I called her in, opened the door and showed her new mattress, new towel on top, new spot. She waltzed right in, flopped down and settled for the night. :D

I am not even going to try to put her extra balnket on top like I have for fear that might have been an issue. Who knows? :)