Where's Your Dog's Spot?

My dog has recently adopted a favourite spot for sleeping and keeping an eye on things that just had to be photographed.

I'm sure he likes a panoramic view of everything from the back of the couch and he seems to fit there like a glove.

So where does your dog like to hang and piccies please :eek:

th_IMG_0389.jpg

th_IMG_0391.jpg

Well despite the $120 bed, Moon likes wherever I am.

If I choose to sleep in my bed, well I can expect a cold wet nose snuffling in my hair in wonder, then toenails tic-taccing over the floorboards, a silence, then an immense weight on my legs and stomach as she leaps on my bed and lands solidly on top of me.

Then she'll circle to my ever increasing groans, soften the area {which I've inconsiderately made uncomfortable with my body} by pawing the blanket, and settle with a "Nnnnffffffrrrr" sound.

Then it's up to me to re-arrange my legs and get the feeling back in my toes

When I first took on my girl I made the terrible mistake of encouraging her to sleep on my chest while we watched tv at night. She was small then and now at 18kg of muscle she still thinks lying down involves lying on me in some way. Oh the bruises.....

Presently him and the cat are both angling for prime position in front of the heater (the cat is winning). Otherwise on the couch beside me or on his super large soft bed in the lounge.

At night its either on his other super large soft bed in the bedroom or on the bed right up on the pillows beside me. In winter he gets a throw blanket draped over his back (when he's standing up) and when he goes and lies whereever he ends up tucked up (I have a cold house).

No warm towel? The bed will do just fine

OT - how are you finding the chilly sweater?

On my legs when I sit on the couch. Erik just likes it there.

Kivi likes to be directly behind my office chair when I'm in the study. We have a warning system, now, after me running over him a couple of times. I say "Kivi, hey, move it" and he leaps to his feet before I can run over his elbow fluff and get it caught in my chair wheels or something.

Akira currently likes sleeping behind the couch. I can't take a photo of her, because it's way too dark, and I don't want to encourage it! She gets herself stuck EVERY SINGLE TIME and OH and I have to shift the massively heavy couch.

Depend on which room...

Charlie:

In the living room.. by the big window or wherever his day bed has shift too

In the study... under my desk where he has a heating bed for him

In the bedroom... on the bed (between 2 pillows)

In my bathroom... under the sink where Emmy's bed is (they share that spot)

Emmy:

In the living room... the couch or by the big window (only if she gets to use Charlie has a pillow)

In the study... anyway but the heating bed

In the bedroom... at the end of the bed or my back (if i sleep on my stomach)

In the bathroom.. under the sink where her bed id

Definitely being draped across the ducted heating vents, in whatever room I am in. If I am showering, she lies on the heater in the bathroom. If I am cooking dinner or eating it, she is in the dining room. If I am in the lounge room, she starts on the heater, then sneaks up into my lap!