Jack Russell Cross?

Jack Russell Dodger who plays the role of Buddy in the new series of Doc Martin, which begins on screen in the UK later this month (Sept 2009). Filmed at the London press launch of the fourth ITV1 series. Dodger, aged almost three, is a rescued terrier from the Dogs' Trust charity. "There he is," said Martin, "the nation's sweetheart. He's fantastic." Dodger was originally found wandering in Bradford before he was rescued

doss anyone suggested what he is crossed with

Mum was asking as she thinks he is adorable :rofl:

• Like 2

oh my he is adorable!!!

I'm no JR expert but I think maybe he is ot crossed with anything just a very scruffy jack Russell? :D

This is also the perfect opportunity to say my Great Dane fell in love with a Jack Russell we met on our walk this evening - she was smitten and she cried when he went inside :laugh:

He is from the show Doc Martin on ABC and mum has been talking about him for ages :laugh:

finally I managed to find the link for youtube so I could see how cute he was

and he is adorable

although it says Jack Russel I didnt think he was the "normal" Jack russell

even underneath the video it then says terrier

either way he is one cute dog :D

I didnt know if Jack Russell came as long hair

so wasnt sure exactly what he is

goes to show rescues can become famous stars :laugh:

I reckon it might be a JRT too - the Rough coat JRTs can get pretty woolly! There was a pedigree one in my agility class that was quite the scruffer. Lovely dogs. Haven't met a rough coat JRT I didn't like :laugh:

• 7 years later...

We have this EXACT pooch! Seriously- they look like twins!  Ours is a Purebred, (from extensive champion lines) Broken Coat Parson Russell Terrier. His  coat is supposed to look like that;) Yes, Dodger could use a nice brusing but he would still look much the same, just a bit "flatter". They are so darn cute! And fun!!