Dezzy And Jessie's Vacation

dezzyno.1

Here are some pics of Dezzy and Jessie when we dropped them off at Zforce Kennels for their 2 week holiday.....whilst we take the kids to the snow......thank you so much to Pete and Donna from Zforce Kennels for looking after them for us

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

thanks again....i like your doggies as well...they all look so cute......mine are big and we dropped them off at Zforce Kennels for a holiday and was told off because they are a little bit tooo fat...they have now started their Eagle Pack reduced fat dry food and tea has been reduced by half...lol

:cry: Sounds like here, mine are on EP as well, just changing them over gradually from a meat and veg etc diet to dry and bones. I have two that are over weight and one that is perfect weight and one tha tis hard to keep weight on. Makes it rather difficult to get the food thing right lots of supervising and seperating to make sure the two little piggys don't eat the other twos left overs :( They all love to run and excersise but it is hard to do a lot this time of the year with the weather being so crappy! Bring on summer!!

yes...i know exactly what u mean...when we got Jessie she needed fattening up but Dezzy needed to lose weight.....lots of supervision and Jessie is protective of her food from Dezzy....we can put fingers in bowl etc and she doesn't have a problem with us....just if Dezzy goes near it....now Jessie needs to lose a bit as well so they still get meat and vegies and dry food...just have cut it all back...lol....where abouts are you...I see u r in Victoria???